FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signings For Next Season

dam17

Guest Mahonio

dundee's antoine curier, queen of the south's bob harris

and if affordable ex aberdeen player jamie smith

You are remembering we don't have money to buy players, it is only free transfers and Loans we will be able to make so these 3 won't be coming unless they are released or allowed out on loan.

I would go for loans for Paul McGowan of Celtic and/or Damon Gray from Hibs as well as youth player from any club like Aberdeen did with Aluko and Vidal.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaka, Or Ronaldo, failing that... hummm I'd be looking at the likes of Lampard, and maybe take on Beckham as a supersub, with that we sould look to buy Barry Wilson for his true value.. (?61 Million) and have him playing the first half for him them swaping him out for DB... TB work you magic....

Edited by georgeios

The likes of Antoine-Curier may become available at Dundee after signing the likes of Sean Higgins and Leigh Griffiths. I can see some of their better players from last season being ousted to make way for new players.

Edited by ajsict92

You are remembering we don't have money to buy players, it is only free transfers and Loans we will be able to make so these 3 won't be coming unless they are released or allowed out on loan.

jamie smith was released i was just wondering about his wages

We couldn't afford his wages even if we were in the SPL and besides McGhee said he was willing to give Smith another opportunity.

I did notice that Gary Mason and Will Haining have left St Mirren. Mason might be worth a look at given his experience and he has a nack for good goals.

Edited by ajsict92

Darren Dods would be immense if he came back but I'm not sure he'd come back now. As mentioned before, loaning in Hutchison from Celtic would be good but what about a return of the legend that is Bobby Mann? From what I hear, he's still got it, and has the leadership ICT need to try and get back to the SPL.

Bobby Mann has signed a new contract at Peterhead.

Would like to think that Butcher has a few Rangers loan signings in mind. As long as they are better than Fetai of course!

Alan O' Brien has just left Hibs. Would he mayb'e be worth a look?

Yes

No.

Hibs highest earner by all accounts, and absolutely useless with the ball. A sprinter without any football skills.

Bob Harris has contracted the HN51 strain of bird-flu on hols so that would put a delay on any deal if there was one going to happen

Bob Harris has contracted the HN51 strain of bird-flu on hols so that would put a delay on any deal if there was one going to happen

Not if our director of football wore a facemask whilst carrying out contract negotiations.

Not if our director of football wore a facemask whilst carrying out contract negotiations.

By all accounts he should be wearing a "mask" most of the time.

Stokes would be a good one but I reckon the best and most affordable signing ICT could makew up-front would be that Welsh bloke who plays for Llanelli (or something like that). He knocked in 40 last season.

I see "that Welsh bloke" was in the side that beat Motherwell yesterday.

Would like to think that Butcher has a few Rangers loan signings in mind

Steven Smith? Andrew Little? Rory Loy?

Rory Loy is my friends cousin and he says that he is bad, he played for either falkirk or ST. Mirrren last season and was terrible, NO TO RORY LOY!

But the other two, yeah they sound good but only on loan as i think they could be future Ranger stars!

:finger03: Rory Loy!