FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signings For Next Season

dam17

Moderators!

Hate to be a spoilt sport but

please do NOT post "wishlists" of players you would like to see at ICT. These are not rumours, they are opinions about players with no current connection to ICT so should go to the NON-ICT forum

I think moderators should do there job properly :P joke

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite.

The Courier seems to give a rather differing opinion to that of the P&J. They seem under the impression that Odhiambo is staying on and they also seem a bit more hopeful on Foran and Kerr's situation. The only thing they really seem to agree on is that Morais is on his way which is dissapointing.

Believe who you choose.

i,ll be happy if 2 out the 4 stay obi and kerr,if all 4 go our decision to let vigurs will look suicidal

Moderators!

Hate to be a spoilt sport but

please do NOT post "wishlists" of players you would like to see at ICT. These are not rumours, they are opinions about players with no current connection to ICT so should go to the NON-ICT forum

I think moderators should do there job properly :blah03: joke

2.4 - Members are asked to not act as back seat moderators.

:moon03:

See the tinks next door signed Paul Di Giacomo today. Think we should have had a look at him. Also heard they are hoping to sign a RB at the end of the week. First i thought of Byrne dont know why though hes a LB. Gathuessi maybe??

Guest Mahonio

What about the two players released by Killie (A.Johnston and the other 1 i am not to sure of his name).

Guest Mahonio

I only mentioned these names because in the Courier yesterday it says we will only be looking at free transfers and possibly loans.

Also, i don't know why some of you dont want Johnston, is is because he's injured a lot or if not then why?

I would like also to get Jack from Annan but will we look at him.

I only mentioned these names because in the Courier yesterday it says we will only be looking at free transfers and possibly loans.

Also, i don't know why some of you dont want Johnston, is is because he's injured a lot or if not then why?

I would like also to get Jack from Annan but will we look at him.

I wouldnt go near Jack although he scored 15 goals this year was 7/8 of them not penalities?

Guest Mahonio

:angry: B) :( I don't seem to be good at picking out signings, damn :( :( :(

Help me out please fellow fans and see if i like your choices which i might possibly.

Guest Mahonio

What about some of the number of players released by Clyde but only remember 2 and these 2 could be useful to us.

Robbie Winters: He has played for Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and Brann (Norway) so i believe he could do a job for us and we have a shortage of strikers (2 isn't it unless the ones we've offered contracts to decide to stay)

David Hutton: I also think this geezer could be a useful addition to our defence because i am sure i heard he was a good player.

Thoughts? If this is another bad couple of choices then i give up mentioning potential options :D :lol: .