FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Where/who We Play After Split

12th Man

change result 3 to 1-1 and I would be delighted with that as a run-in result ! personally, my predictions would be as follows (bearing in mind that this season was the only one I have ever chosen ICT to lose in the NPL)

V St Mirren - DRAW (1-1)

V Hamilton - WIN (2-1)

V Motherwell - DRAW (1-1)

V Killie - DRAW (2-2)

V Falkirk - WIN (1-0)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

change result 3 to 1-1 and I would be delighted with that as a run-in result ! personally, my predictions would be as follows (bearing in mind that this season was the only one I have ever chosen ICT to lose in the NPL)

V St Mirren - DRAW (1-1)

V Hamilton - WIN (2-1)

V Motherwell - DRAW (1-1)

V Killie - DRAW (2-2)

V Falkirk - WIN (1-0)

love the optimism scotty :rotflmao:

I think we will get 1 away win (probably Midden) then 2 home wins and that should hopefully see us safe

.... also I never fear going to Killie, we always give a good accound of ourselves

Edited by Harry Chibber

There is a real danger that the team which gets cocky will be relegated.

St Mirren need a bitter last minute winner by Rangers this weekend to unnerve them a bit for our visit. Pavels should be fit by then and Bannerman may just get his big chance to become a hero. Scotty is indeed confident which may be shattered if the Buddies do us the way we used to do them.

id say we have more chance of beating killie than falkirk. always get bad results against falkirk and well.

I agree but i reckon we'll get 3 points at home to Hamilton , they deserve a beating after Saturdays time wasting cheating diving crap we had to put up with .

(Hope its a decent ref tho )

love the optimism scotty :rotflmao:

I think we will get 1 away win (probably Midden) then 2 home wins and that should hopefully see us safe

I would settle for that !!!!

That (or something similar) should be pinned up on the dressing room wall.

If we go out and play for our SPL future we can do it. If we get all lackadaisacal and wait for our safety to come to us we could blow it (and would deserve the consequences !!).

St Mirren need a bitter last minute winner by Rangers this weekend to unnerve them a bit for our visit. Pavels should be fit by then and Bannerman may just get his big chance to become a hero. Scotty is indeed confident which may be shattered if the Buddies do us the way we used to do them.

Whats Charles going to be doing?

I couldn't give a monkeys who, when, and where we play after the split...

All I want to see is an ICT side on the field playing a style of football that would be worth shelling out ?25 to go and watch.

Yesterday I paid ?19 at McDermidden to watch evan worse than I've witnessed from ICT. Bodes well for next season.

Edited by Alex MacLeod
cos I press return and it posts itself.

thanks for info, i'll be travelling from sneck and the train/bus services are pathetic, they tell you nothing. I'll try to figure it out tho. Any idea where i could get info like that from??

Scotrail

If you're coming from sneck by public transport then all of the remaining away games involve changing in Glasgow.

thanks again, i'll be heading down half by bus half by train, hopefully it'll be worth it. :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

St Mirren WIN (2-1)

Accies DRAW (1-1)

Motherwell LOSE (1-0)

Killie WIN (2-0)

Falkirk WIN (1-0)

Thats what i think the scores will be

Alex

I keep getting Bannerman and Barrowman mixed up. Charlie may be quite a squat little player but he has speed. I think that's the bit. Not sure if Charles scores that often like Barrowman but he certainly hits the target regularly as a reporter. Maybe I should be comparing Barrowman with Ted MacDougall. I still think a lot of us feel Barrowman has a destiny this season to score some vital goals.

Guest Mahonio

I like to sound positive so here goes:

In order for us to survive sooner rather than later we need to win our first 2 games when Falkirk have 2 tough games, so if they lose their two toughys and we win then we would be 10pts ahead with 9 to play. Simple, :rotflmao: :thumb04:

However, it is going to be tougher than that :018: ;) :lol:

2004-05. Lost 3, drew 2

2005-06. Won all 5 - and we ended up having more points than 3 other teams in the top 6 when we were in the bottom 6!

2006-07. Won 3, drew 1, lost 1

2007-08. Won 2, drew 1, lost 2

thats not actually a bad record for us. I think we shall do well!!

win our first 2 we leave ourselves not alot of work to do to stay up! takes the pressure off the next 3 games then we usually do better!!