Ross Tokely

Alex MacLeod

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cue - plenty of "ROSSCOEEEEEEEEE" shouts - Dude: do you fancy a drive to the Well game ?

If only, Sorry :rotflmao: Wednesday's only day I can't get away for next few weeks. Thanks anyway

I get the feeling that TB is a big fan of Rossco !!! You dont usually get all sarcastic/tongue-in-cheek about someone you dont like and I have read this comment a few times over the weekend. Sounds like Big Tel thinks that Tokes is his kind of defender.

Our main target was to get more points than Tokely in terms of yellow cards and suspensions and we are well ahead of him. I thought that if we got more points than him we would stay up
http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.a...199177?UserKey=

Echo this stuff, the guy's a legend. reminds me of John Clark who used to play for DUFC. Really, really under rated one club man who gave everything, every game and employed no little skill in doing it.

Jeez, I'm getting old.....

Echo this stuff, the guy's a legend. reminds me of John Clark who used to play for DUFC. Really, really under rated one club man who gave everything, every game and employed no little skill in doing it.

Not sure Ross is under-rated, we have had the avatars showing him as Superman, the anecdotes replacing Chuck Norris with Rossco, and no end of compliments about him over the years. If anything, he has at times been over-rated in that respect !!!

Having said that, I totally agree that Ross is a club legend who should go into the official hall of fame as soon as he is eligible. He has played in every division with ICT, been written off by many each time we stepped up a division, only to step up himself, and must be one of very few (if any) players in the modern game who has racked up nearly 500 appearances for a single club. He's not the quickest, he's not the silkiest (although he does have his moments), but he is one thing and that is 100% dedicated to the cause and 100% ICT.

Stat Watch: If he plays on Sunday that will be his 399th League appearance (478 total inc Cup). His 400th league appearance should be at Fir Park.

And where are all the big Tokely haters? Running scared perhaps.

I've not been his biggest fan this season as I have freely stated on several occasions. Don't agree with him having the best performance in an ICT shirt this season. I think Black has been playing his most consistent football this season.

However I don't hate Tokely I just think he is sometimes given an easier time purely based on status rather than performance.

He has been really good in the centre of defence the last two games though and is definately someone I want in the team at the moment. His goal on Saturday was immense and clearly meant so much to him. Hopefully it carries through to Sunday and we hammer the cheating scum that is Hamilton FC!

Edited by Morgan Spice