FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Esson

tm4tj

OK all you guys and girls in the know, whats the inside story on Esson, was he dropped yesterday, did he fall out with the gaffer, was he injured................whats going on?

I have to say that in Fraser we have an equally good keeper, with Esson just edging it because of his greater experience.

I heard that he's actually been kidnapped by Moray Firth Pirates (guy on the bench was just a decoy) and being held until we pay the ransom. If anyone has 4 Curly Wurlies, a tub of creamola foam and a family pass for Landmark then we can get him back.

I heard that he's actually been kidnapped by Moray Firth Pirates (guy on the bench was just a decoy) and being held until we pay the ransom. If anyone has 4 Curly Wurlies, a tub of creamola foam and a family pass for Landmark then we can get him back.

4 Curly Wurlies, a tub of creamola foam and a family pass for Landmark? It was you wasn't it?

Fowk'll do owt for Creamola Foam.

Butcher said he would be picking the guys that showed most determination and character and the will to win.....

Wouldnt surprise me if Fraser had a better fortnight of training over Esson.

Whatever happened, Fraser didnt do much wrong in the game.

Probably worth more on the open market than Esson. It's 10 years since they stopped making Cremola, making each remaining tub as precious as diamonds (and by now, just as solid).

4 Curly Wurlies, a tub of creamola foam and a family pass for Landmark? It was you wasn't it?

I had an accident with cremola foam once. I nearly drowned.

Wow! Thats quite impressive!

I was Sh1tin myself on saturday when Fraser was in goals, but to be far to him he had a solid game.

I've always rated Fraser, I really don't think he's a bad keeper, and it's a little harsh that he's not the regular, that said, I think Esson is better. I hope he hasn't had any arguments with Butcher, as he's a solid GK.

Wow! Thats quite impressive!

Was on the hill in cairngorms miles fae anywhere, went to fish said cremola foam out of rucksack, overbalanced, fell in river, got caught up in rucksack straps, thrashed around, broke tin in rucksack, everything drookit and pink. Bad, bad, bad day.