FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Man U - Champions!

culduthel

Well done Sir Alex and the boys! You stuck it to Liverpool and that prat Benitez. With any luck, next week Newcastle will be relegated to where they belong.

Now to make my season complete all that is needed is i) a victory over Falkirk for ICT; ii) a victory for Man U over Barcelona in the CL Final - what odds?

What a fantastic record Sir Alex Ferguson has at Man Utd. An object lesson to all clubs to stay loyal to your manager and not sack him after a few duff results. He had a pretty sticky start which is all too often forgotten but the board got behind him and the rest is history.

Nothing would please me more than to see Newcastle Utd being relegated. Other than ICT staying in the SPL of course.

An object lesson to all clubs to stay loyal to your manager and not sack him after a few duff results.

Are you saying we should have kept Brewster? Who knows, we might already be safe if we had, but we'll never know.

Although I suspect relegation would have been sealed a couple of weeks ago.