FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Player Sponsorship

Scotty

no. definitely not too late.

There are quite a few contributors from last year who dont come on this site (for example some Innes Bar punters) and Guzz expects they will want to be involved. As it stands, the cost of sponsoring a player has also reduced so at a tenner a head we will likely sponsor more than 1 item from 1 player.

The costs for next season are:

Home top - ?320

Away top - ?240

Training top - ?80

Boots - ?80

so by my reckoning - assuming everyone who committed to it actually pays - we are already good for Granty's home top and two-thirds of the way to an away top for him or another player ........

Scotty, do those prices include VAT?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke to Tabitha at the Club regarding this seasons prices and there have been a few changes.

For the same cost as last year i.e. ?400 + vat for the home top, we will get a full new away strip, signed.

For ?320 + vat we get a 'token gift'

So a decision has to be made. Do we just want to sponsor at last year's rate and get a signed shirt, or do we go with the cheaper option with no shirt but sponsor something else as well e.g. boots or training top.

Comments please!!

You have to wonder who makes these decisions!!!

Have they (the club) not done the maths and worked out that it is better for someone to go with the cheaper option and then buy a shirt and have it signed....which is not difficult to get done....than they are to pay the inflated sponsorship price.

However, since the whole point of this is to give everyone a chance at a signed shirt in the draw, then I guess we're forced down the road of guaranteeing that we have such an item at the end of the season, so it'll have to be the more expensive option.

Guest birdog

Or you could call Tabitha and try to negotiate the deal, eg go for the cheaper option plus buying a shirt at the cost in the shop minus ST holder discount and ask her to get Grant to sign it. Remind her that CTO have sponsored his shirt for the past few seasons and that the club will get the ?320 sponsorship + a shirt sale + possibly the sponsorship of another item and save the cost of the 'token gift'. The way I see it everyone wins.

Spoke to Tabitha at the Club regarding this seasons prices and there have been a few changes.

For the same cost as last year i.e. ?400 + vat for the home top, we will get a full new away strip, signed.

For ?320 + vat we get a 'token gift'

So a decision has to be made. Do we just want to sponsor at last year's rate and get a signed shirt, or do we go with the cheaper option with no shirt but sponsor something else as well e.g. boots or training top.

Comments please!!

OOPS!!

Big misunderstanding on my part.

?320+vat = ?368 and gives us a signed HOME SHIRT

?400+vat = ?460 and gives us a signed HOME SHIRT and the new AWAY STRIP

?260+vat = ?299 for the away sponsorship gives us a signed AWAY SHIRT

?300+vat = ?345 for the away give us a new AWAY STRIP

Boots and Training tops are ?80+vat = ?92each

At the moment we have 51 pledges which will enable us to have one home at ?368 and two boots or training tops at ?92 each.

Or One home at ?460 and one boots or training top at ?92. That will give us a home top and a new away strip.

I think to go for two at ?368 is a big ask as we would need another 22 pledges (prove me wrong!!!)

Or one home and one away would be ?667 - another 15 pledges

I will know on 13th July what players are available for what sponsorship

Edited by Guzz

Guest birdog

That sounds good guzz, the more expensive option sounds like the one to go for IMHO that way there are two prizes at the end of the season.

What name goes down next to the player we are going to sponser?

(Dont have a programme next to me to check)

INTERNUTTERS & INNES BAR SUPPORTERS CLUB

Edited by Guzz

Guest birdog

Guzz if you get close to any of your targets I will buy another share on behalf of my son, let me know if you need it.

EDIT- screw it, put me down for another share in the name of "birdog's boy" and I will paypal it on Friday.

Edited by birdog

Guzz if you get close to any of your targets I will buy another share on behalf of my son, let me know if you need it.

EDIT- screw it, put me down for another share in the name of "birdog's boy" and I will paypal it on Friday.

Cheers birdog

Spoke to Tabitha at the Club

Big misunderstanding on my part.

?320+vat = ?368 and gives us a signed HOME SHIRT

?400+vat = ?460 and gives us a signed HOME SHIRT and the new AWAY STRIP

?260+vat = ?299 for the away sponsorship gives us a signed AWAY SHIRT

?300+vat = ?345 for the away give us a new AWAY STRIP

Boots and Training tops are ?80+vat = ?92each

At the moment we have 51 pledges which will enable us to have one home at ?368 and two boots or training tops at ?92 each.

Or One home at ?460 and one boots or training top at ?92. That will give us a home top and a new away strip.

I think to go for two at ?368 is a big ask as we would need another 22 pledges (prove me wrong!!!)

Or one home and one away would be ?667 - another 15 pledges

I will know on 13th July what players are available for what sponsorship

Looking at the numbers, I would be inclined to go with a ?460 Signed Home Shirt which would come with the new Away Kit (and maybe talk to the club and decline the shorts/socks so long as they get Grant to sign the top !!) along with 1 training top at ?92 .... that way we would have 3 items to draw at the end of the year. This would come to ?552 and with 51 already pledged we are only ?42 short. CTO will take care of that if no-one else wants in.

I do however have one request ... and I hope its not seen as cheeky. The main item should - as has been the case for the last 6 or 7 years - be listed as sponsored by the INTERNUTTERS and INNES BAR SUPPORTERS CLUB but I would respectfully request that if we sponsor a second item that consideration be made to listing that one as CALEYTHISTLEONLINE.COM. My reasoning for that is that many of the sponsors are not Innes Bar punters but are CTO members, and - as some may remember - CTO was the original sponsor of the player when Grant was still a youth player ... we just changed the name as the prices went up and I couldnt afford to pay for it on my own :015:

I received the invoice for the sponsorship today, just Grant Munro for the minute. Decided to go with the ?460 option which will give us a signed Home top and a new AWAY strip. The other one we can decide on in a few weeks time.

As the end of the month is coming up it would be good to get some more payments in so I don't have to find too much extra before everyone pays.

Cheers

Guzz

If anyone wants to send a cheque rather than use PayPal then PM me and I will give you my details

Sorry Guzz, I completely forgot about this. I'm at work now but will pay this evening at home.

ETA - Just paid for 3 shares (about 22:30). Forgot to add anything in the comment box.

Edited by The Mantis

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to all who have paid so far - still a few to come.

For those of you not yet paid can you please let me know if you still want to play so that I know where we stand

regarding funds. Some of you I know will pay when I see them at the football - no worries.

Thanks again for all your support

can i take the last 4 shares please.

have had 3 for the last couple of years but have signed a new striker LOL

Congratulations!

Is that Tug,Mrs Tug, Little Tugette 1 & Little Tugette 2 ?

can i take the last 4 shares please.

have had 3 for the last couple of years but have signed a new striker LOL

Congratulations!

Is that Tug,Mrs Tug, Little Tugette 1 & Little Tugette 2 ?

thanks

Tug Mrs Tug Tugette1 and Tug to be notified hopefully by season start :lol: