FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Will we go straight back up?

Kylef

Will we go straight back up?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Will we go straight back up?

• Yes
    • No

This isnt one of those lets post something as im bored thing, i know weve talked enough about if we will in SFL! But id like to see who REALLY does think we will do it in a percentage number.

Remember - dont answer yes if you WANT them to, answer yes if you really think they will.

Why not? There's not one team in that division that ICT should be scared of. None of them will approach the standard of an SPL top 6 side, and if you recall it was seriously close between the rest of the SPL last season. It stands to reason that we should, therefore be better prepared for the scrap.We have better leadership. We have no great expectation (if over half of ICT fans by your sample) and we have an infrastructure that has survived it's recent change remarkably well. IMHO, it will come down to ICT and scumdee, and the first four games will give a real indication of where we will go from there. See you at East End Park for a win in the sunshine. :lol:

I think a lot of people want to believe but are looking at the fact that no club for quite some time has been relegated and bounced straight back. Couple this with all the Dundee spending & hype and thats why they are finding it hard to believe. Another factor is that many fans are still depressed about relegation and this is colouring their view.

If the team get off to a good start then I can see more fans getting behind the team. Belief will be the 12th player, we need it...

my heart says we will but my head is saying we wont. I reckon it will be dundee that go up this season and possibly us next season but we shall wait and see

If we dont go up this year we stand a good chance that we will be here a while, Foran, Eagles, Cox, Imire, Hayes, Bulivits will all be off, to bigger and better things id say.... its all or nothing this season, the same money wont be there next year......

my heart says we will but my head is saying we wont. I reckon it will be dundee that go up this season and possibly us next season but we shall wait and see

If we dont go up this year we stand a good chance that we will be here a while, Foran, Eagles, Cox, Imire, Hayes, Bulivits will all be off, to bigger and better things id say.... its all or nothing this season, the same money wont be there next year......

Think you've hit the nail on the head with that one georgeios. If we don't go straight back up this season. I think we will be in for a 5-10year squad rebuild before we see the dizzy highs of the spl again.

If you toss a penny and it comes down tails 9 times the chance of it coming down tails the 10th time is.....evens!!

What has gone before has no bearing on our effort this season! We were not involved before therefore the history of others is irrelevant to us.

Of course we can go back up. the unfortunate thing is we are making predictions blind as we do not have a history with this squad and the other teams are in the same position.

On paper and in some games our squad looks indeed good enough - maybe even better than the tail end of last year - so don't be neggie, vote YES

I want us to go back up, I hope we'll go back up and I think we have as much chance as the next team of promotion this season.

However, I won't be using promotion as any kind of measuring stick on which to base opinion of this seasons performance/outcome. To do so is only asking for trouble and it will only lead to endless moans and complaints every time we fail to secure 3 points in a game.

I'm going to try and take the season one game at a time and enjoy it as much as possible. So long as the players are out there putting in the effort then that'll be good enough for me, and if that's enough to put us top of the table come the end then all the better.

I want us to go back up, I hope we'll go back up and I think we have as much chance as the next team of promotion this season.

However, I won't be using promotion as any kind of measuring stick on which to base opinion of this seasons performance/outcome. To do so is only asking for trouble and it will only lead to endless moans and complaints every time we fail to secure 3 points in a game.

I'm going to try and take the season one game at a time and enjoy it as much as possible. So long as the players are out there putting in the effort then that'll be good enough for me, and if that's enough to put us top of the table come the end then all the better.

I always like your posts, you always talk sense mate.

I'm starting to believe....

If we had had a Dargo or a Wyness (from a few years back) up front today, we'd probably have won by two or three goals..

Cox, Eagle, Foran and Bulvitis have the appearance of players we can build a new team around....

Cox, especially could prove to be an ever better player than Blackie.

Early days of course, but there could be exciting times ahead for ICT this season....

:lol:

Of course we can. Bulvitis looked a bit iffy in the first half but was more solid as the game progressed. Is it just me or does McBain look finished? Hate to say it, as he's one of my favourite all time players.

He has been finished for about 2 years now. But i don't really see him getting into the team much with Stratford, Cox and Duncan all vying for a place.

Of course we can. Bulvitis looked a bit iffy in the first half but was more solid as the game progressed. Is it just me or does McBain look finished? Hate to say it, as he's one of my favourite all time players.

He has been finished for about 2 years now. But i don't really see him getting into the team much with Stratford, Cox and Duncan all vying for a place.

Cant see Duncan getting to play in CM but LM he colud get a few games there. Dont think i've seen Mcbain play in CM since TB took charge