Injuries - Imrie Crocked

MartinICT

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Zadi is the next Lillian Thuram, it's only a matter of time before Parma step in with a bid for him

Should that read Zadi is the next Lillian Savage, its only a matter of time before Parma Ham step in and can him

Lionel has a groin strain- The courier

What a load of bollicks.

What about trying out Obdhiambo on the wide right or going 4-3-1-2 with Sanchex in the "hole" ?

:lol: Zadi is the next Lillian Thuram, it's only a matter of time before Parma step in with a bid for him

Should that read Zadi is the next Lillian Savage, its only a matter of time before Parma Ham step in and can him

Lionel has a groin strain- The courier

What a load of bollicks.

What about trying out Obdhiambo on the wide right or going 4-3-1-2 with Sanchex in the "hole" ?

:lol:

Hopefully Jonny Hayes steps up to it though, and Imrie can't just walk back into the team.

Not with a busted knee, he can't!

Perhaps he could hobble back into the team?

I hope he gets back soon as he is certainly a handful - though he needs to get time to train with the new-look squad as he kept making runs no-one spotted on Saturday.

Hopefully Butcher will look to get someone in on loan....

Very doubtful unless the other team pay full wages. We already have more players registered than he originally planned.

the last quote I've seen from him regarding transfers suggested that he would consider loan options for a couple of players... hopefully sending some ICT players on loan also

Do you think anyone would take Barrowman on loan? Could be just what he needs to toughen him up! Fort William or Wick Academy maybe. :)

Keep the insults for Barrowman coming.. hopefully he reads them all and makes the doubters eat their words with 20+ goals this season

:)

Barrowman would have loved the chances that Rooney missed on Sunday. I think he can offer us something this season along with our other strikers but only if we play in a manner that suits him and with someone like Sanchez playing up front along with some actual wingers then we might see Barrowman flourish instead of being asked to deal with long aimless punts up the park like he had to last season when he played.

I don't think he will score 20 odd but I see no reason why he couldn't chip in with a good few goals for us over the course of the year.

Do you think anyone would take Barrowman on loan? Could be just what he needs to toughen him up! Fort William or Wick Academy maybe. :)

Keep the insults for Barrowman coming.. hopefully he reads them all and makes the doubters eat their words with 20+ goals this season

I agree with that Harry, I think if he gets a goal or 2 early on to boost his confidence he could surprise a few people this season. I am not sure what he has done to make so many people dislike him, granted he wasn't good last season but bear in mind he was not getting played in the ideal formation for him, did not get the service a poacher requires. Give him a chance and he may well come up with the goods.

They are a bit slow with regards to this injury and all we can do is speculate, although my original post was straight from the horses mouth via another party.

Maybe with Terry away on duty the press releases have dried up.