FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season tickets

Doofer

It's a pity the club isn't shifting twice this number of season tickets. If we had then I highly suspect we wouldn't have found ourselves in division 1.

The crowd for the last game of the season was very good - if we had that many every week then I think we could have kept a few players...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've done it!!!

Just speaking to Darren at the club sorting out things for tomorrow and he informed me that we officially go into our first home game of the season having sold more season tickets than we did last season.

Excellent news.

As for the debate about youngsters getting cheap/free tickets, that's how i started off going to the games a few years back, we'd get tickets given to us for free at footy training on a Saturday morning, back in the Division 2 and 3 days.

I've been going to games every year since and have spent a fair amount watching ICT, and I know a lot of other people who are the same. Think it's a good idea on that front.

What is the capacity of the home ends combined? 5 and a half thousand or so?

Almost half the home support seats having a season ticket holder is pretty good going, considering we were just relegated.