FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Bring Back Barry Wilson!

Mrs Pauliebee

BRING BACK BARRY WILSON

I would have given anything to see him charging down the wing yesterday! :024:

Half the players wearing Caley Thistle Shirts looked like they had never been to Fort George, let alone went there this week!

No passion, no commitment, no communication!

We were so poor we made Di Giacomo look good - FFS!

I don't really feel gutted today, just really disappointed in the team, we deserved what we got - the team didn't turn up! If we'd got that penalty and got a draw, it would have been Highway Robbery! 'Fraid we already used our "Get Out of Jail Free" card at Dunfermline.

How can the same team that good a superb draw at Dundee, perform so badly against County?

We desperately need a player with heart, strength and courage to just blast down that wing and run at teams!

Mr Butcher - please bring Uncle Barry back!!! We need him!

Mrs PB

bring back barry definately. i see him sometimes for queens (only cause my mate plays for them) and he has still got it. hopefully sign him in jan as he is only on a 6mth contract. would be a good boos for last half of season.

First of Mrs PB.......the team doesn't train at Fort G any more. Think its Culloden

Secondly we couldn't afford the transfer fee for Baz. He's got a year at QoS.

I worry if the team trains any more! We look totally unfit. Know we don't use the gym the way we used to as to quote TB, "football is played on grass not a gymnasium". Won't be his priority this week anyway as we will be paying his wages whilst he's on Scotland duty. For the record, Ross County use the gym.

On Baz, what is it in his detailed coaching CV that makes anyone think he would be a good addition to our coaching staff?

Edited by Sorted

First of Mrs PB.......the team doesn't train at Fort G any more. Think its Culloden

I was told that Barry has a clause in his contact that he could come back to ICT with no fee if ICT wanted him back. This was put in mainly for the coaching side which Barry is very keep to pursue up north.

barry is on a 6month contract at QOTS that expires on 31st Dec

Butcher sign him up, butcher, butcher sign him up!

Would like to see barry back in a ICT top, or as a player/ coach. Even if hes on the bench, hes still more that capible of coming on and changing the game.

BUT I AGREE ALL THE SAME

was speaking to the ground staff up at culloden last Tuesday apparently ICT will have to leave it now for the next few months as they are always pretty well waterlogged from now - I would imagine its Fort George again for the winter as per norm

I would take him back in a second, our midfield in the 2 home league games has been non exsistant and do not look good enough to challenge at the top end of the table. Eagles and Hayes are not good enough and we are creating nothing down the flanks. I've yet to see them beat a man and create an attack they are constantly turning one way then back again untill they inevitably lose the ball. Against ayr and county when the ball reached them any possiility of an attack was killed and we were going nowhere.

Cox looks decent but the rest of the midfield are not a good enough standard, we are missing Imrie really badly just now. If you think of the playerswe have had in recent seasons in midfield compared to what we have now it is depressing. Losing players such as Wilson, Black, Cowie and Rankin and replacing them with players of far less ability. That midfield would walk all over what we have now. Lucky we are not in the SPL this year as we would be taking some havey defeats.

P.S Lionel off the bus