North of Scotland Cup Final

L_G

2-1.......Allison lets ball slip through hands from a high free-kick and Nairn stick it in the back of the net.

aaaahhhh, I was away last week on a course with a Lossimouth FC lad, We asked each other the question, when it is..... I was hoping mid week this week, I was looking forward to it toooooo :lol: dam camps with no broadband!!!!!

I have news for you Miss ICT.......Lionel was not shocking, don't spread rumours when there are none please. He was playing well but had his moment near the end when he was dispossesed, but the Nairn guy shot over, other than that he did play well. Leave the guy alone.

Well done the youngsters.

I have news for you Miss ICT.......Lionel was not shocking, don't spread rumours when there are none please. He was playing well but had his moment near the end when he was dispossesed, but the Nairn guy shot over, other than that he did play well. Leave the guy alone.

Well done the youngsters.

suppose he was just his usual self

the youngsters did well. Proud of them and Proctor played well :angry:

Good report from Highland League site

Nice report from Graeme Macleod

I was sat two rows behind that guy with the laptop and found myself reading more than watching the game. He also was on the BBC website so it might be posted there aswell.

Just back from the game :021:

Good game :D

Lionel was shocking :angry:

"This lifted the Nairn support and the players very nearly responded with a leveller on 85 minutes when Craig Campbell robbed the otherwise faultless Lionel Djebi Zadi of possession but from 15 yards the former Elgin midfielder blasted over."

Doesn't sound like he was bad to me.

suppose he was just his usual self

What's that then? He's either amazing, or he's dreadful. I don't think he has a "usual self".

BTW how was Shinnie? I thought he was very good against Albion. One for the future I reckon.