FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Lets get feckin REAL

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

[

What's your take on it then Fergie?

Just keep it the way it is and we'll walk the league?

My name is not Fergie you cent.

Yes, keep it how it is, keep improving, watch the young lads getting fitter, better and more consistent - and walk the League.

We shall see then caller. :sleep01:

[

What's your take on it then Fergie?

Just keep it the way it is and we'll walk the league?

My name is not Fergie you cent.

Yes, keep it how it is, keep improving, watch the young lads getting fitter, better and more consistent - and walk the League.

What have you been sniffing?

I would like some of it

I normally would say that we need to give it time but we do need to change the midfield. Take Stratford out and put Duncan in and then have McBain on the left for Eagle untill Imire gets back. With all of their SPL experience they should easily be able to do a job in the first division

I reckon Butcher is still the man for the job but he does need to make a few changes.

I am trying to look at the positive side of yesterday and say that we took a point when we deserved nothing

Think the main point on a lot of threads atm is that Butcher has brought in a lot of his own signings, and naturally he wants these signings to do well and prove their worth. Most of these signings have done enough to merit a first team slot.. Cox, Hayes, Sanchez, Foran, Bulvitis..

However there are one or 2 strugglers.. Eagle, Stratford.

A lot of people are now beginning to lose patience and calling for these 2 to be dropped and inject some old blood into the team. It is only a matter of time before Terry realises this I think, but for the next couple of league games he will persevere with the same starting line up to try and gain some consistency. Partick will be a tough test.

Oh and I also believe had we not seen Golly re-signing for us, we would still be seeing Lionel Djebi-Disaster in our starting line up.

I reckon Butcher is still the man for the job

I don't, not anymore. I was actually quite keen on bringing Butcher in before and when his name was being touted both before and when Brew was booted out, but now I wish someone else had gotten the job. If Butcher was the man for the job, he'd have kept ICT in the SPL. Did he do that? No. If Butcher was the man for the job, he would've tried to keep the best players, especially the best younger ones that ICT had. Did he do that? No. Vigurs played about 10 minutes during Butcher's first game and then disappeared. Duff seems to be another one who was one for the future and a decent player just now but seems to have disappeared under Butcher. He now has a bad injury and I won't be at all surprised if he's the next one out the door, with this injury possibly being the excuse. If Butcher was the man for the job, he would've made some decent signings. Has he done that? No. If Butcher was the man for the job, he would've offered a very capable player a contract. Did he do that? No. Pavels Mihadjuks was a very capable centre-half from the little I saw of him and was very highly thought of by the fans. He was also a capable player in a position where ICT had desperately needed a capable player in that position, since the departure of Darren Dods. Whether he would've signed it or not is one thing, but not to even offer him one was madness. If Butcher was the man for the job he'd have a proven record at other clubs showing how good he can be. Did/Does he have a capable record? No. Observe - Sunderland - SACKED. Coventry City - SACKED. Motherwell - Finished bottom in his first season, and was only saved by Brockville. He may have finished 6th and 8th in the coming seasons ahead, but would he have kept his job had Falkirk had the capablities to replace Motherwell, the team that should have been relelgated? Perhaps not. Sydney FC - SACKED. Brentford - SACKED. Do you see a pattern arising here? Doesn't even look like a mediocre record to me, rather a pretty poor one. And last and certainy not least, if Butcher was the man for the job he would've gone into the final game of the season, the relegation decider and the most important game in ICT history, playing a simple and steady formation and team selection. Did he do that? No. He played Tokely out of position at centre-half, and played Mihadjuks, a very capable centre-half at right back, a position he had never played before. Utter madness. One things almost certain in my mind now though, and that's that ICT will probably not be in the SPL next season and should that be the case, I highly doubt that Butcher will not be here next season, should ICT not be promoted.

I don't, not anymore. I was actually quite keen on bringing Butcher in before and when his name was being touted both before and when Brew was booted out, but now I wish someone else had gotten the job. If Butcher was the man for the job, he'd have kept ICT in the SPL. Did he do that? No. If Butcher was the man for the job, he would've tried to keep the best players, especially the best younger ones that ICT had. Did he do that? No. Vigurs played about 10 minutes during Butcher's first game and then disappeared. Duff seems to be another one who was one for the future and a decent player just now but seems to have disappeared under Butcher. He now has a bad injury and I won't be at all surprised if he's the next one out the door, with this injury possibly being the excuse. If Butcher was the man for the job, he would've made some decent signings. Has he done that? No. If Butcher was the man for the job, he would've offered a very capable player a contract. Did he do that? No. Pavels Mihadjuks was a very capable centre-half from the little I saw of him and was very highly thought of by the fans. He was also a capable player in a position where ICT had desperately needed a capable player in that position, since the departure of Darren Dods. Whether he would've signed it or not is one thing, but not to even offer him one was madness. If Butcher was the man for the job he'd have a proven record at other clubs showing how good he can be. Did/Does he have a capable record? No. Observe - Sunderland - SACKED. Coventry City - SACKED. Motherwell - Finished bottom in his first season, and was only saved by Brockville. He may have finished 6th and 8th in the coming seasons ahead, but would he have kept his job had Falkirk had the capablities to replace Motherwell, the team that should have been relelgated? Perhaps not. Sydney FC - SACKED. Brentford - SACKED. Do you see a pattern arising here? Doesn't even look like a mediocre record to me, rather a pretty poor one. And last and certainy not least, if Butcher was the man for the job he would've gone into the final game of the season, the relegation decider and the most important game in ICT history, playing a simple and steady formation and team selection. Did he do that? No. He played Tokely out of position at centre-half, and played Mihadjuks, a very capable centre-half at right back, a position he had never played before. Utter madness. One things almost certain in my mind now though, and that's that ICT will probably not be in the SPL next season and should that be the case, I highly doubt that Butcher will not be here next season, should ICT not be promoted.

You forgot to mention dropping Ryan Esson for the last 5 (vital) matches of last season which was probably not one of his better decisions.

Oh aye that's right. If Butcher was the man for the job, he'd have gone into the final game of the season, the relegation decider and most important game in ICT history, playing an experienced and accomplished goalkeeper. Did he do that? No. He went, due to his own ego, with a mediocre keeper in Michael Fraser. A goalie who was already essentially away, poor at coming for crosses and horrific at distribution. He also stuck with him for a number of previous games where his lack of ability not to concede goals cost ICT immensly, a number of goals that chances are wouldn't have been conceded had the better keeper, Ryan Esson been in goal. These are not the acts of a "man for the job".

Right, so we've lost one competitive game this season and we should be shot of Butcher?

You're as bad as those tinks from over the bridge, and they were taking the p!ss.

Right, so we've lost one competitive game this season and we should be shot of Butcher?

Doesn't matter that ICT have lost one game this season, if you can't beat the smaller teams like Ayr and Airdrie, you go nowhere. ICT should be gubbin the likes of them. Butcher should never have been given the job in the first place. Unfortunately, some people seem to think he's the most amazing thing to happen to ICT ever.

You're as bad as those tinks from over the bridge, and they were taking the p!ss.

Thanks for that absolutely inspiring reply...

Thanks for that absolutely inspiring reply...

That's your response to about 50% of posts on here.

Why does a post need to be absolutely inspiring for you to even consider taking it on? :D

You don't see people posting in your 'Team for Whoever' threads with "Thank You for that inspiring team selection"

Oh wait... :D :D

Who, in your humble opinion then, could ICT realistically get that would do a better job than Butcher, given the fact that our Board will also have to have their say in things?

What happened I thought you were gonnae demolish us :D

Lets face it you were lucky to get away with a point if we had scored that penalty it would have been curtains,maybe your overpaid "stars" think they only need to turn up to win in this division.

let them do so at their own peril. :D

As ICTKev said we have lost one game this season and some people are calling for the managers head. What the hell type fans is that. Who on earth would call for somebody who has lost 1 game in 10 to be sacked. Who carse if we have not been playing well. Good teams get results when they are not playing well which is what we are doing. When it all come together and we do start playing well we will be in a good position.

He might have let some youngsters go but what about Ross, Shinnie, Sutherland, Morrison. He has taken them onto the team and we were always going to have to offload some players to try and balance the books and he has made his choices on who he thinks has the most potential

I think we must be expecting him to put a man on the moon if we are calling for him to go now. I know we got relegated but you have to forget about that now and look about what he has done this season and although some of the perfromances have been dire there are things to be positive about.

As ICTKev said we have lost one game this season and some people are calling for the managers head. What the hell type fans is that. Who on earth would call for somebody who has lost 1 game in 10 to be sacked. Who carse if we have not been playing well. Good teams get results when they are not playing well which is what we are doing. When it all come together and we do start playing well we will be in a good position.

He might have let some youngsters go but what about Ross, Shinnie, Sutherland, Morrison. He has taken them onto the team and we were always going to have to offload some players to try and balance the books and he has made his choices on who he thinks has the most potential

I think we must be expecting him to put a man on the moon if we are calling for him to go now. I know we got relegated but you have to forget about that now and look about what he has done this season and although some of the perfromances have been dire there are things to be positive about.

I'm not sure if anyone is calling for his head.... He is contracted till the end of the season - it is doubtful if the club could afford to get rid of him now.

I don't think we've got too many options... I'll carry on supporting the club and hope everyone else will - but that's not to say I think TB's appointment was a very wise one.

Can we please give the managers job to renegade please?!!

With you at the helm with your vast array of knowledge( aye right!) , id fully expect us to be winning trophies and playing in the champions league within a few years!

Is it just me or are half of your posts just digs at me?

Please point to where I said I wanted Butcher sacked. I haven't called for him to be sacked, I just feel he wasn't the right man for the job in the first place. No point sacking him. It would be far too costly and I reckon he'll be gone at the end of the season anyway.

Edited by Renegade

You lot are hilarious and obviously know fack all about the game.

Having joined this forum recently I find you cants an extreme embarrassment - little wonder our friends from across the bridge delight in winding many of you up.

You delight in negativity - how very Scottish.

I may post again when I find something worth commenting on, rather than your made up schoolboy sweary words and endless drivel.

In the meantime, Come on Caley!

Having joined this forum recently I find you cants an extreme embarrassment - little wonder our friends from across the bridge delight in winding many of you up.

I may post again when I find something worth commenting on, rather than your made up schoolboy sweary words and endless drivel.

:D Do you do irony ?

Edited by DALNEIGHCALEY

:blink: Do you do irony ?

:blink: What a pen15.

Definitely a hump back bridge and a derelict castle - with an attitude problem. What a shame he isnt going to contribute to the discourse. :blink: :023: :D

Probably missing Over The Bridge and yet another pre merger ersehole. :blink: