FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hayes and Rooney going in January

teaandpies

I have heard through the club, unofficially, that Hayes and Rooney are going in January and others are to follow. Butcher himself may even be going as a result of budget. We are in deep sh*t financially..............

What a mess. The board need to take a long look at themselves...........

Edited by teaandpies

rumours i heard are 8 are going in jan, dont know who but can easily come up with 8 who are out of contract or will want to move for one reason or another. [barrowman, Bulvitus, S. Duff, Foran, Hayes, Imrie, Rooney, Sanchez]

Edited by Phenom

Why oh why are we always signing player son a short term contract then we lose them for pennies or freebies?

We are not going to win the league. We have no money to strengthen and are losing are best players. Lets face it... we are skint and are staying in the first division this year.

Get rid of the board, including Grassa, get Robbo back and give the youngsters a chance..........

The bush telegraph rumblings havent quite reached this side of the pond yet (but I know they will). However, if we do lose as many as 8 players then we will be trying to stop relegation far less accomplish promotion.

I will wait and see if this happens before changing my Avatar to Private Frazer but if it does it will certainly give Butcher the perfect excuse to walk "by mutual consent" and must make the positions of many in the boardroom completely, utterly and absolutely untenable.

I'm not sure Rooney would even want to leave, if this story is true. The boy is reaching good form, he seems settled, I believe his family have settled up here as well. Why move?

What family is this? he lives just along the road from my folks and its just him and his Mrs.... or miss what ever.

I will wait and see if this happens before changing my Avatar to Private Frazer but if it does it will certainly give Butcher the perfect excuse to walk "by mutual consent" and must make the positions of many in the boardroom completely, utterly and absolutely untenable.

Do they realise that or will they have to be told?

I thought Adam Rooney had a 2/3 year contract. If that's the case, then the Club would get money for him.

I do hope he doesn't go, as he's really getting his confidence now and the goals are coming.