Alloa 2 - 1 Ross County  :015:

Ayr 0 - 0 Dunfermline ET & Penalities - Dunfermline win 7 - 6 on penalties

Brechin 0 - 3 Livingston

Cowdenbeath 0 - 5 Falkirk

Dundee United 1 - 0 Airdrie United AET

Hibs 4 - 0 Peterhead  :007:

Motherwell 3 - 2 Partick Thistle

Queen of the South 1 - 2 Kilmarnock AET

Queens Park 0 - 0 Aberdeen ET & Penalities - Queens Park win 5 - 3 on penalties  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

St. Johnstone 3 - 0 Elgin AET

St. Mirren 3 - 1 Stenhousemuir

------------------------------------------------------------------

Not all results are final but there look to be a few tough games for SPL sides tonight. Some horrendous booing for the fat Tan Man which was enjoyable! Some have gone to ET. Heres hoping we don't suffer the same tomorrow!

Guest Caley83

Fucts sake Aberdeen how pish can they get thats up there with Stenhousmuir 4-0.

It started out as a joke how bad they have been in the last 10 years, now I think they must have been cursed by gypsies who had there caravans thrown out of Pittodrie some time about may 1992.

To quote a poster from Pie & Bovril;

"He said that Saturdays performance against St. Mirren was the worst he had seen in 40 years. Well he only had to wait 40 hours for a worse performance!"  :015:

Guest Caley83

This has been the most "open" of starts in the SPL in years, even with the usual suspects up top theres about 7 teams on about the same points.

I suppose thats got to be good for scottish football!!

Hm no!

Aberdeen are one of them and they just got beat by a team playing away from home who dont pay their players!

Hibs were beaten by Odense, then Gretna by far the best team in he 1st humped by Derry!

Hearts outplayed by AEK at home with 33000 fans when they propably got the easiest draw possible.

Rangers worst team ever with a new manager though no decent signings.

Also Celtic losing all the best players from the last couple of seasons.-No Hartson Sutton Petrov.

This is anyones season My bet St Mirren!!

We might have a chance of winning the spl in a couple of years but we'll have to go through 3 qualifying rounds to get to the champions league!

Guest ICtinAngus

The Sheepies being beat by Queens has made my day.  It must be that free Irn Bru the Queens get from their sponsors.

Can't wait to watch Grampian news tonight, come on Tyrone!!!!!  :clapping04: