FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What is the A9 like?

MrsICTFC

Any one been along the A9 south recently?

It was perfectly clear on Saturday, though the snow's still very evident everywhere but on the road. Snow-showers alot of the way home from Airdrie, but it wasn't settling. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Mind scrape the snow off yer roof.............

Wheres the photo's of yer snow?

The photos are over 4mb so far too big, I tried to re-size but my skills are limited!

I will put them on a photo site x

Edited by MrsICTFC

Mind scrape the snow off yer roof.............

Wheres the photo's of yer snow?

The photos are over 4mb so far too big, I tried to re-size but my skills are limited!

I will put them on a photo site x

I highly recommend IrfanView which is a great - and FREE - image viewer and easy to use basic editor. It will allow you to view images but it will also allow basic edits such as cropping, resizing images or converting between formats etc. If you have a large pic taken with a digital camera thats 4Mb in size you can resize it down to a manageable level and save it as a jpeg to attach to your posts .....

recommended size for the forum is between 400 - 600 pixels wide. You may want to upload a larger picture but anything over 600 pixels wide is automatically reduced in the display and you have to click on the image to get the full image in a pop-up. If you use 800 or 1024 as a resized image size it will usually give you a decent enough image size on most web browsers ...

Our image size limit for members is 2Mb per image up to a maximum of 32Mb (i just increased it a little). If you want a little more .... our image size limit for the sponsor group is 7Mb per image (set by our server configuration) and there is no maximum space limitation.