FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

pub in ayr

hazzaaufc

hello there my name is harry i own the ship inn ayr . I was wondering if any of your buses were looking for somewhere to go before the game at somerset ?

were a 10 min walk from ground and close to the town center , I would put on soup and sandwiches free of charge

all the best hope you win the league cheers harry

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for getting in touch Harry

I know that we have a problem in Ayr finding child friendly pubs.

We will try to get a rough idea of numbers interested and I'll give you a call to let you know

Thank you

Laura

Thanks a lot for the free soup and sandwiches.

Do you have any outside seats? I was going to bring my own tins of special brew and I thought it might be rude of me to drink them in your pub with my free soup.

Don't forget the free sandwiches....

:lol:

Pass the Black Bull on the way - get a feckin grip woman - a round of Jaffa shorts will be the order of the day in the Black Bull and then onwards to my mate Harry's - stock up on the fekin champagne Harry - my tipple is Pomagne 1977.

73' was a better vintage......................is there no some unfinished business "down by the harbour" ??

Pass the Black Bull on the way - get a feckin grip woman - a round of Jaffa shorts will be the order of the day in the Black Bull and then onwards to my mate Harry's - stock up on the fekin champagne Harry - my tipple is Pomagne 1977.

73' was a better vintage......................is there no some unfinished business "down by the harbour" ??

Are you referring to the fight or the prostitute ?

Ta for that.

Is it closer to Newton Train station then?

yes were slighty closer to newton on ayr station

you follow the main road into town and take a right along the side of the river (you would turn left for black bull)

we usualy have a few taxis doing a shuttle service to the ground

cheers H

Are you referring to the fight or the prostitute ?

Were'nt they one and the same, heard you fought like tarts with only redcard getting a scratch in !! :lol::lol:

LOL, i love it, hi to my old pal DONVIEW, how are you kepping, long time no see, are you going to Ayr, we must meet up and get the crack again, what about the dons eh, can they not afford to get shot of maghee or what ? hope he is still their next season though, speak to you soon mike. :lol:

Ta for that.

you follow the main road into town and take a right along the side of the river (you would turn left for black bull)

cheers H

free taxis as well cant be bad

Ta for that.

cheers H

free taxis as well cant be bad

:tonguecheek: :tonguecheek: :) :P who said the taxis were free