Finish next season?

TopSix

Always optimistic, where are we going to finish next season? Is making the top tier after the split a realistic expectation? With the current management team in charge, and a strenghtening of the squad, I think it's a realistic target.

Always optimistic, where are we going to finish next season? Is making the top tier after the split a realistic expectation? With the current management team in charge, and a strenghtening of the squad, I think it's a realistic target.

You wait years for your user name to be accurate, then it happens in successive seasons?... That reminds me, I must take an extra ?20 with me next weekend.

I have no idea how we're going to look next season. It depends who can keep, who we can sign and how well we adjust. Bottom half, I'd say, but no more than that.

You wait years for your user name to be accurate, then it happens in successive seasons?... That reminds me, I must take an extra ?20 with me next weekend.

I have no idea how we're going to look next season. It depends who can keep, who we can sign and how well we adjust. Bottom half, I'd say, but no more than that.

Alternative Maryhill, I had forgotten about that bet! Pay me in and a couple of pints will cover it bud! :D

Och behave yersel , lets just enjoy today , the Spl we can start worrying about in August !

Och behave yersel , lets just enjoy today , the Spl we can start worrying about in August !

tru dat.... it's PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!