FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

WTF?

Harry Chibber

20 Apr 2010 23:15:40

Daily Record reporting SFA investigating Inverness Caley for registration irregularities that could result in point deduction and loss of promotion

Is he on a revbirdog-stylee wind up?

anyone else heard anything

Edited by Harry Chibber

Daily Record reporting SFA investigating Inverness Caley for registration irregularities that could result in point deduction and loss of promotion

It's ok Inverness Caley went out of business in 1994 so they can dock them as many points as they want.... :rolleyes:

It's ok Inverness Caley went out of business in 1994 so they can dock them as many points as they want.... :rolleyes:

Inverness Caley ? I think you mean Caledonian F.C.

It's ok Inverness Caley went out of business in 1994 so they can dock them as many points as they want.... :lol:

Well done DC. I don't believe a jaggie would dare talk about going out of business but then again there's still one or two of their massive support of 10 still bumping their lips! :004:

Surely Billy Urquart's appearance in the last Caley v Thistle game can't be used against us 16 years later!

It's ok Inverness Caley went out of business in 1994 so they can dock them as many points as they want.... :D

Well done DC. I don't believe a jaggie would dare talk about going out of business but then again there's still one or two of their massive support of 10 still bumping their lips! B)

Very good.... :rolleyes:

:lol: ....and here's me thinking I wouldn't catch anything all season....

It's ok Inverness Caley went out of business in 1994 so they can dock them as many points as they want.... :D

Well done DC. I don't believe a jaggie would dare talk about going out of business but then again there's still one or two of their massive support of 10 still bumping their lips! B)

Very good.... :lol:

:fishing: ....and here's me thinking I wouldn't catch anything all season....

That's why I put my glasses on TBB :lol: