FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CHAMPIONEEEES...ITS OFFICIAL!

SMEE

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really looking forward to paying more to watch us lose more often!

Seriously though, after the euphoria of this stunning achievement, we will have to have some realistic expectations for being back in the top flight on a very limited budget. We've got used to winning but that will come to an end. One place above relegation will do fine for me next season and everything above that will be a bonus to savour.

Yaaaas! what a feeling, roll on saturday!

I managed to get a wee text read out on bbc scotland saying get the ICT players who are out of contract to sign 5 year deals...to roscoe no less!!!

PARTY TIME!!!!! :boldred: ;) :boldred: :015: :boldred: :015: :boldred: :boldblue:

Edited by Northern_jaggie

Brillaint, Fantastic, Superb, Ecstatic, Terrific. SUPERCALEYGOBALLISTIC, DUNDEEAREATROCIOUS.

Well done to Terry, Mo, Doc, Scotty, and all the backroom team. To ever player who played their part in our success. Best team in the league by far, and looking forward to a season of the Shamrock boys terrorising the SPL

I'll only celebrate once the SFL have concluded the investigation into us failing to register Stuart Duff as a player. :(

Sorry what?

:thumb02:

You had to wait half-an-hour for that.

:P

I really wanted to ask about that earlier but, what let you down was it wasn't in a thread of it's own. You would have had me then.

lets all go mental lets all go mental nananana na nah what a season what a team and what a support first real season for me to be making away trips and i loved every minute of it thanks lads for the great banter at away games i feel proud to support this very young but prosperous club Yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I want to go mad and celebrate (+I did have a few tonight) but I'm held back by the fact that I know deep down we have only put ourselves back in the league we should've always been playing in, we should never have been relegated from the SPL.

But well done the lads and well done everybody who stuck by them this year, an amazing achievement.

Really unlucky to be relegated last season , great effort by everyone at ICT to get back at first time of asking .

As long as this squad is kept together , should be able to finish 6th or 7th I feel