FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pitch invasion(s)

Murchie

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ohmy::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah but the stewards are a bit reluctant to let folk from the main stand onto the pitch because there's a huge risk of lots of sweetie wrappers being left on the pitch...........

May I point out that I was not on the pitch and I would wish to empahsise that it was not becos of my age, mobility and/or state of intoxication.

Ditto to the fact I was not on the pitch.....................mainly due to all three factors stated above.

There's a couple of cracking pictures in the Herald today. Great one of Terry on the front of the sport section. Wouldn't mind one of those to frame.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/more-s...party-1.1022840

BA in the foreground with his Kilt on.

What on earth is that quote in the middle of the article? I thought Terry was making far more sense than that. Maybe it was from a post champagne interview. :rolleyes:

I assume you were one of those who were either in the terracing by the burger van or in the stand. Basically where all the sweetie rustlers were.

Yes, I am one of the sweetie rustlers and did not invade the pitch. However as a season ticket holder who has been to all the home matches, cup and league, as well as the majority of the away games I think I have the right to celebrate how I want. And I don't want the club to incur a fine. I just hope that all those who invaded the pitch now buy season tickets, support the team through good and bad times, and don't just turn out to be glory hunters. There were quite a few "supporters" yesterday in blue tops - old scum blue tops.

Ecxuse any typing errors but now that I am home just having a wee celebratory shandy!

I assume you were one of those who were either in the terracing by the burger van or in the stand. Basically where all the sweetie rustlers were.

Yes, I am one of the sweetie rustlers and did not invade the pitch. However as a season ticket holder who has been to all the home matches, cup and league, as well as the majority of the away games I think I have the right to celebrate how I want.

Bang on sir.

What, you didn't get pi$$ed, take your top off and join the conga? How can you be a supporter? what's the point in even going? You just watched the football?

There's a couple of cracking pictures in the Herald today. Great one of Terry on the front of the sport section. Wouldn't mind one of those to frame.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/more-s...party-1.1022840

BA in the foreground with his Kilt on.

:blush: Was reading the article earlier then just caught sight of the picture, well impressed.

Yes, I am one of the sweetie rustlers and did not invade the pitch. However as a season ticket holder who has been to all the home matches, cup and league, as well as the majority of the away games I think I have the right to celebrate how I want.

Bang on sir.

What, you didn't get pi$$ed, take your top off and join the conga? How can you be a supporter? what's the point in even going? You just watched the football?

If I took my top off it would be a bit of an Erica Rowe Moment!

Yes, I am one of the sweetie rustlers and did not invade the pitch. However as a season ticket holder who has been to all the home matches, cup and league, as well as the majority of the away games I think I have the right to celebrate how I want. And I don't want the club to incur a fine. I just hope that all those who invaded the pitch now buy season tickets, support the team through good and bad times, and don't just turn out to be glory hunters. There were quite a few "supporters" yesterday in blue tops - old scum blue tops.

Ecxuse any typing errors but now that I am home just having a wee celebratory shandy!

Old scum blue tops? What are you trying to say there?

You have no right to criticise the boys in the way they celebrated, just the same that we have no right to criticise the way you celebrated. I never went on the pitch until after the final whistle ( and then I just ambled on with a few guys when they opened the gate).

No harm was done, and the club haven't come out and said something (which I am sure that they will do if they got fined). Also notice how not one other supporter from another club have complained about it - probably because they would have done the same thing. Let the boys enjoy it, and don't detract from what was good natured joviality handled in the right way.

You have no right to criticise the boys in the way they celebrated, just the same that we have no right to criticise the way you celebrated. I never went on the pitch until after the final whistle ( and then I just ambled on with a few guys when they opened the gate).

No harm was done, and the club haven't come out and said something (which I am sure that they will do if they got fined). Also notice how not one other supporter from another club have complained about it - probably because they would have done the same thing. Let the boys enjoy it, and don't detract from what was good natured joviality handled in the right way.

This is a free forum - I have EVERY right. I am not criticising but wonder where all these pitch invaders were at the games I have attended? Conspicuous in their absence in turbulent times. Looking forward to reading about record season ticket sales next season.

Not sure what all the fuss is about.

So what if there were a couple of pitch invasions. I've seen other teams fans do it enough at our ground, and there's never been any comebacks.

Yesterday was just a brilliant craic, certainly the best atmosphere I've been in at an away game. People were there to party, we've just won a league no one gave us much of a chance with...at the first attempt too.

I'm not normally that vocal when it comes to games, but even I'd lost my voice on the train home last night. I thought the invasions were brilliant, there was no malice, the stewards handled it well, and no one complained. It was't even mentioned in most of todays papers. It's been a rollercoaster season, and people can celebrate how they like. If that means invading the pitch, then good on them....same as next week. Tell you what, I was proud being an ICT fan yesterday.

Rangers perhaps...?