FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

so are the real fans geting to hold the cup

Feb82000

what plans are in place for the caley thistle fans this weekend,are the real fans geting to hold the cup this weekend

like what happen last time we won the league.or is it the upmarket fans in the Drumossie Hotel geting to hold cup first

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Real fans"?!

I am actually hating posters on this forum creating some kind of hierarchy amongst fans; like it depends on how long you've held your season ticket, how many away games a season you make or how many times you've bumped into Robert Eagle in Tesco's.

Could people stop this please?!

"Real fans"?!

I am actually hating posters on this forum creating some kind of hierarchy amongst fans; like it depends on how long you've held your season ticket, how many away games a season you make or how many times you've bumped into Robert Eagle in Tesco's.

:D :D Just what i was to say. Well done Sir. :D :025:

Was good last time in the Chieftain at the end of season party would have been good if there was something like that again. There are pictures on the wall at the Caley Club of the trophy being back there after the game when we won the league so hoping they do that again as we will be there after the game.

I've got Richie Forans picture celebrating his winner vs Raith as my computer wallpaper..... i have to be the best fan!

There used to be an end of season party, but with Roy's excellent do coming up and the sportsmans dinner its not looking likely - unfortunatley - because the Chieftain 'do' was a blast.

I find it ironic that the OP has at various times on this board 'supported' at least half a dozen different teams - sometimes at the same time.

It would be nice if the club could have some sort of 'open day' at the stadium to celebrate or hold some function at the Social Club or such like .... but I loathe any type of thread that pigeon holes any group/groups of fans as better than any others for some reason or another.

We are all fans of the club and we support them how we can. Some may not live in Inverness so cant get to as many games as locals, some may not have as much money as the next fan so have to pick and choose which games they can attend or merchandise they can buy, some who do work might be obligated to work shifts or some saturdays, it doesnt make them any less of a fan than someone who has every weekend off. At the end of the day we are all fans of ICT and that puts us one rung of the ladder higher up than fans of other teams ... those poor souls are the only ones we are better than :blush:

As far as I am concerned I feel priviledged to be part of an away support that has been quite rightly lauded and ALL the opposition fans have said that we were the most entertaining - and Butcher clearly applauds and recognises our efforts.

Dont need to hold no trophy to feel the feckin vibe.

I've got Richie Forans picture celebrating his winner vs Raith as my computer wallpaper

Beat ya, I've got Richie Foran wallpaper on my bedroom ceiling!

I've got Richie Foran in my bedroom.

TELT!

"Real fans"?!

Agreed, it always used to annoy me a while ago when, if you didn't rate the ICT manager or the ICT whatever, then you weren't a "true fan". There's a couple of posters (who shall remain nameless) who seem particularly bad for it. Really annoys me.

I've got Richie Forans picture celebrating his winner vs Raith as my computer wallpaper

TELT!

I am Richie Foran. That must make me the best fan of all.

"Real fans"?!

Agreed, it always used to annoy me a while ago when, if you didn't rate the ICT manager or the ICT whatever, then you weren't a "true fan". There's a couple of posters (who shall remain nameless) who seem particularly bad for it. Really annoys me.

TELT!

I am Richie Foran. That must make me the best fan of all.

So why dont you have an Irish accent ?

TELT!

I've got Richie Foran in my bed. I sleep on the floor. :021:

TELT!

Richie Foran likes me the most!

TELT!

Richie Foran likes me the most!

Nuh uh! He likes ME the most!