FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

GTWB Promotions present

Management structure will be announced on Friday - GTWB Promotions have apparently appointed Charlie Spannerman as the lead commentator - he apparently is the same height as Toich, shares similar political beliefs to William and similar sexual preferences to Granville - just hope he doesnt have a mare on the nite.

OK - Here is the management structure.

Chief Executve - DJS or David Sutherland with "L" plates

Chairman - Naelifts

Director of Football - Main Stander

Manager - Renegade

Head Coach - Yngwie

Fitness Coaches - Caley D and Dewsbury Dude

PR Officers - Scotty and Mee

Boot Room - Caley 100, Mantis and mann4the job

So - we now need to establish a squad of 18 players to represent us - Nominations please and rationales for inclusion

Johndo there had better be a spot in the first eleven for good old Red Card :-)

That is not a sufficent enuff rationale - but being in touch with Eastern Europe you could consider a bribe !!

the brown envelope is in the post :blink:

I will deal with fluid intake, making sure everyone have the correct measure of DIET coke, in the vodka and of course lots of ice :D and a slice of lemon for vitamin C.

Here's an 18 man squad....just a random selection of posters....but I think they'd do the job.... :D

1. Kingsmills

2. Strathyjags

3. DornochJAGGIE

4. GovanJaggie

5. MorayJaggie

6. RednBlackComeback

7. jaggedthistle

8. gingerjaggy

9. jagster

10. true jaggy

11. Realjags

Subs Bench

12. Northern_jaggie

13. jaggie1994

14. forresjags

15. Jaggy666

16. Blacknred25

17. Superjag

18. Cinejag

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

BA for goalkeeper.

I've seen him play and he's half decent. Likes to think he's esson and rarely plays like ridgers.

I'd have BigStu at centre back! he's wasted on the bench (and alcohol) and his presence is sure to feck up the likes of ronaldo and messi...

Oh, and as I wasn't appointed Fitness Coach after L-G's nomination, I'd like to also be considered in a strike partnership with Wyness101 (the name excluding number says it all). Failing a starting place, I'd make a fantastic 'solkjaer-esque' super sub :D

• 2 weeks later...