FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Felipe Morias....Free Agent?

SMEE

Looks like Felipe Morias will be a free agent after failing to negotiate a new deal with St Johnstone. Would we like to have him back? I think we would!

Edited by SMEE

He has rejected a new contract as he wants to be closer to London, last time I checked Inverness is further away than Perth

Think a Rooney & Morias partnership could be sweet.

i think at most a squad player but dont really like the idea of treading the same path think we should be moving onwards and upwards

No thanks. Six months with us and then buggers off for one year with the Saints and wants to leave again for another wage raise.

Exactly. We gave him a chance to show what he could do then he left us for pastures new. Thought he was fairly good but don't want him back.

I'd have him back, no bother at all. The perfect candidate to keep Odhiambo and Sanchez on their toes. Someone direct, not afraid to have a go at a static defender and more importantly, certainly isn't shot shy like Sanchez is.

Don't be too judgemental about his wanderings.

His professonal career may be short--a bad injury, for example, could finmish him off and I doubt that his current team when it happened would be the one to pay all his bills forever. Maybe players have an excellent insurance policy to cover this eventuality bvut it certainl;y would be a horrible event for a true profesional player who is probably playing the game for more than just the money.

Players have the right, also, to drive to get to the top and, so long as he meets the terms of any current contract, why should he not look around.In my sight, clubs in general have no compunction in letting players go if they don't fit their bill, for whatever reasonso it's only fair to accord the same rights to a player....keeping the playing field even as it were.

Bearing grudges is usually counter productive in life and rarely redounds to the benefit of the grudger. Mostly, all it does is to increase the subconscious stress levels in the body , scews up the facial appearance, generates bad chemicals in the body which lead to elevated cholesterol, trglycerides, mental instability, liver damage and often precipitates an inability to digest c.ckaleekie soup and the suffering of colon griping and bloating.

And since I would not wish that on my worst virtual enemy , if I were too allow it to happen then it means he has won ........jeez! :P