FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sports bar

caley100

You have to leave by the same door and enter the stadium as normal, you can get in by showing a current match day home ticket or season ticket book.

I will be trying out the bacon butties before the game

How was the bacon roll?

I was happy to find nicely-chilled cans of draught Guinness in the sports bar yesterday (?2.90). Thank you, Darren :biggrin:

?3.96 for a 4 pack in Tescos.

You have to leave by the same door and enter the stadium as normal, you can get in by showing a current match day home ticket or season ticket book.

How was the bacon roll?

I was happy to find nicely-chilled cans of draught Guinness in the sports bar yesterday (?2.90). Thank you, Darren :biggrin:

Didnt have one, didnt see any advertised on the board at the servery and I was running a bit late.

A bit more clarity is required regarding the bar. Im led to believe that you cant get in after 2.45 but the barman decided to stop serving at, I made it 2.38, he said to me "your the last" which left a few unhappy people behind,who were probably wanting to see what the bar was like for the first time and left with a negative impression.

How about putting a cardboard sign up saying bar closing 15 mins before KO servery open for food and soft drinks as it saves even more people standing there hoping to be served.

How was the bacon roll?

I tried drinking 4 cans that I bought in Tescos once but I got chucked out before I could finish the 2nd tin.

For the peeple who were at Fleetwood - I have just had an invite to take my family of four to the home game at York - FREE tomorrow.

Look at that place - on a home game there is only Carling/Worthington on draft but all at ?2.25 a pint - double voddies and splash fer ?2.00. A fast food stall fer max of ?2.00 per portion, a supporters club shop - and ya can watch the feckin game in the toilets - Luton scored twice whilst I hjad a dumped and I got action replays - of the goals I hasten to add.

Give me a Yellow Jacket with IHE on it and I will "police" the joint at TCS. :twothumbsup:

Erm yes, but I think you'll find beer is usually more expensive in a pub :nanananana:

(I love Fairways, love it alot, but ?3.35 for a pint of Guinness? That is going too far.)

I was happy to find nicely-chilled cans of draught Guinness in the sports bar yesterday (?2.90)

I tried drinking 4 cans that I bought in Tescos once but I got chucked out before I could finish the 2nd tin.

mosking.gif

For the peeple who were at Fleetwood - I have just had an invite to take my family of four to the home game at York - FREE tomorrow.

Look at that place - on a home game there is only Carling/Worthington on draft but all at ?2.25 a pint - double voddies and splash fer ?2.00. A fast food stall fer max of ?2.00 per portion, a supporters club shop - and ya can watch the feckin game in the toilets - Luton scored twice whilst I hjad a dumped and I got action replays - of the goals I hasten to add.

Ooooh, you'll have a ball, I bet! The Fleetwood Town experience really set the standard, didn't it?

(They had draught Guinness aswell by the way. A pint and a glass of Coke was something like ?3.20. Sooooooperb!)

Give me a Yellow Jacket with IHE on it and I will "police" the joint at TCS. :twothumbsup:

I think you will find that you already have a yellow jacket, just Mrs IHE won't let you out wearing it. lol

Erm yes, but I think you'll find beer is usually more expensive in a pub :nanananana:

(I love Fairways, love it alot, but ?3.35 for a pint of Guinness? That is going too far.)

Was in a pub in Marlow, outside London, last week and they charged ?3.95

Pub in Whitby last week ?6.60 for pint lager and house vodka and coke!! :cry:

Pub in Whitby last week ?6.60 for pint lager and house vodka and coke!! :cry:

In London for a Paolo Nutini gig in April, a pint of warm Guinness and a small glass of warm Coke in some lousy, empty pub just off Great Portland Street, ?6.30. I almost wept.

Hey Dude...........You got a Pint of lager, vodka and coke and a house all for ?6.60. Must have been one of those brown streets on the monopoly board, Old Kent road or Whitechapel.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Hey Dude...........You got a Pint of lager, vodka and coke and a house all for ?6.60. Must have been one of those brown streets on the monopoly board, Old Kent road or Whitechapel.

I could have bought a house for money I spent in Whitby. Lovely place but bars are a total rip off. Except Middle Earth Tavern, what a place :twothumbsup::drinking06: 2 double vodka and coke only ?6, great music and party until 3 in morning!!

Awesome place, and a crackin' wee set up they have going there. A lot of other clubs could learn a lesson from the Fish Sh***ers.