FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

League Prediction

Harry Chibber

131 members have voted

1. 1. What position in the league will ICT finish?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th
    • 8th
    • 9th
    • 10th
    • 11th
    • 12th

Yeah right! Aberdeen need to be relegated in order to restructure their wage system. There's no chance of Celtic winning the league under Lennon DalneighCaley. They can't even beat county mun!

Well thats a ridiculous statement. 2005-06 Celtic lost to brataslava and Clyde but still went on to win the league that year and the next two years after that.

- Celtic

- Rangers

- Dundee United

- Motherwell

- HIbs

- Hearts

- Aberdeen

- St Johnstone

- Inverness CT

- Hamilton

- Kilmarnock

- St Mirren

I think we are pushing our luck by looking for top 6. St.Mirren will go down though Killie and Hamiltion will not be far behind. Especially now the only "Footballer" Accies have left is Alex Neil or whatever his name is

Yeah right! Aberdeen need to be relegated in order to restructure their wage system. There's no chance of Celtic winning the league under Lennon DalneighCaley. They can't even beat county mun!

"restructure their wage system" , what are you on about ? As for Celtic not winning the league I'll bet you anything you want that they finish above Dundee Utd .

Aberdeen FC needs a major shake-up and their fans need to realise where their club is financially. How much do you want to bet on the United / Celtic scenario? ?50 say?

?50 sounds good to me though I very much doubt you'll put your money where your mouth is .

"restructure their wage system" , what are you on about ? As for Celtic not winning the league I'll bet you anything you want that they finish above Dundee Utd .

Aberdeen FC needs a major shake-up and their fans need to realise where their club is financially. How much do you want to bet on the United / Celtic scenario? £50 say?

£50 sounds good to me though I very much doubt you'll put your money where your mouth is .

Haha! Ye of little faith. I'm in to it. It'll be interesting to see how sellic get on tonight.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

Thats a bet then ?50 says Celtic finish higher in the league than Dundee United . I reckon Celtic will get beat tonight and have already been to the bookies and took Braga at 19/20 .

I'd put money on them being beaten tonight. Not convinced by Lennon at all.

Thats a bet then ?50 says Celtic finish higher in the league than Dundee United . I reckon Celtic will get beat tonight and have already been to the bookies and took Braga at 19/20 .

Lennon only lost 1 game in charge of Celtic remember .

Your not convinced by a guy who has a 100% SPL record?

Jee wizz

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Jee wizz

Aye in a league which was well unsalvageable by the time he was floated in on the cheap.

Na, in seriousness, Lennon is gash. I'm pretty confident we'll take all 3 points off them on the opening day. (I'm trying to work this well off topic conversation back on topic here.) Europe here we come.

Celtic

Rangers

Dundee United

Hibs

Hearts

Motherwell

St Johnstone

Aberdeen

Hamilton Accies

Caley

Kilmarnock

St Mirren

I think Aberdeen could end up lower - it's difficult to make predictions when you don't know how the signings will pan out.

Celtic are losing 1-0 to Braga. Charlie Mulgrew is starting :lol:

Jee wizz

Aye in a league which was well unsalvageable by the time he was floated in on the cheap.

Na, in seriousness, Lennon is gash. I'm pretty confident we'll take all 3 points off them on the opening day. (I'm trying to work this well off topic conversation back on topic here.) Europe here we come.

i want to see caley win lennon go rage on butcher and butcher through him into the north stand where he gets crushed :P :)

From the BBC website:

"Celtic will have to turn in a vastly improved display in Glasgow next week if they are to have any chance of salvaging the tie.

The Scots did not register a single shot on goal and looked like a team of strangers on their first competitive outing of the season."

BRING 'EM ON!!!

• 3 months later...

4th. I'm surprised at a lot of people guesstimating Rangers to finish top. Not sure where their goals will come from - but never mind. I'm pleased to see a lot of folk estimating we'll be top six - I feel I got shot down at the end of the season for suggesting it.

1. Dundee United

2. Rangers

3. Celtic

4. Us

5. Hearts

6. Hibs

7. St Johnstone

8. Motherwell

9. Kilmarnock

10. Hamilton

11. St Mirren

12. Aberdeen

:rotflmao:

Just had a look at this thread to see how folks' predictions are panning out - so far. Interesting reading IMHO.

Aberdeen FC needs a major shake-up and their fans need to realise where their club is financially. How much do you want to bet on the United / Celtic scenario? ?50 say?

?50 sounds good to me though I very much doubt you'll put your money where your mouth is .

Haha! Ye of little faith. I'm in to it. It'll be interesting to see how sellic get on tonight.

That ?50 bet looks safe for me :twothumbsup: