FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sky Sports News?

SMEE

I knew Sky Sports News channel was been taken off Freeview and been made a subscription chnnel (BskyB are really pissin me off these days). My question is...is that it off freeview as of today...coz i cant seem to recieve it any longer. Am gutted!!

Smee, are you receiving any other channels? Have you forgotten to plug the TV in again?

But seriously, I didn't think these changes were happening until later in the year but I might well be wrong. Miss ICT, Sky have decided to make SSN a subscription channel, so unfortunately it's coming off Freeview, and will probably get withdrawn from the cheaper packages on Virgin etc. Apparently it will be replaced by a timeshifted Sky3. Yippee.

Smee, are you receiving any other channels? Have you forgotten to plug the TV in again?

Damn that plug!!!!

Ayeeeeeee, am getting all my other channels (that am aware of). Sky Sports News has dissapeared off my BT Vision tv listings, and when i press 83, it jumps to channel 84!! Anyone know how to do a channel scan on BT VIsion?

I was watching the channel just last night, so its gone AWOL since then!!

Edited by SMEE