FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CaleyD where are you ?

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of days 'till the start of the season and still no Caley D. Has he been kidnapped by aliens and subject to probing? Has some other fate befallen him? We, the public, have a right to know.

ever get a situation where you are doing so many things you seem to meet yourself coming back in the other direction ???

Well that's CaleyD right now. He is still around, we haven't had a fallout, he hasn't been banned nor submerged several miles down in the Gulf of Mexico .... he is simply taking a back seat until all the things he is busy with subside. Please remember this thread in a few weeks/months when you start bitching and moaning that he is back and issuing warnings or bans again :_shocked2:

• Disagree 4

Caley D last posted in May. Why would he not still use that account rather than create a new one as CaleyD?

If you're replying to my post, the bit where he said that was in the status updates bitty, it wasn't in any threads.

Caley D last posted in May. Why would he not still use that account rather than create a new one as CaleyD?

If you're replying to my post, the bit where he said that was in the status updates bitty, it wasn't in any threads.

CaleyD has about 14 posts on P&B and joined on 5th May 2010, Caley D has 538 posts the last being on 5th May 2010. Looks like we've found him then.

Anyone else notice that when anyone asks where CaleyD has gone, the answer isn't very clear. He's just away doing "other things", he's not "away on holiday" or "doing some DIY" he's away doing some very mysterious "other things"....

I think you may find that the account you are referring to is a case of "identity theft" which is being used to post defamatory comments both publicly and via PMs. It will be dealt with in the appropriate legal manner. I have copied all the posts made by that user and have contacted the site owners to ask them to suspend the account

Given the timing, It does not take a rocket scientist to work out exactly who it is !!!!

I've not been abducted by Aliens, but wish I had...lol.

No conspiracies, just been busy with work as I try to fit as much in over the summer as I can to allow me to turn stuff down to attend football during the season. Add in some other personal matters which arose since the end of the season and something had to give....and CTO just so happened to be it.

Things have started settling down a bit and I'll be back to my usual self in due course.

Also, I do not have a new account on P&B and was only recently made aware of the imposter.

The short hairy bloke is spending more time on here again (after his absence) so we need somebody who can make sense of his ramblings.... :_shocked2:

this guy ???

post-2-025422300 1282126407_thumb.png