FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Would you feckin believe it !!

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Well !!  :010: :010: This is supposed to be an independent site !! So I have Ky and Highland Exile staying over tonite and I had a wee bet that if I posted this - that it would be moved within the hour.  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

Am I pished or wat?  :004:

Well !!  :010: :010: This is supposed to be an independent site !! So I have Ky and Highland Exile staying over tonite and I had a wee bet that if I posted this - that it would be moved within the hour.  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: Am I pished or wat?  :004:

What has 'independence' got to do with one of the mods/admins moving a rumour from the main board to the rumours board ? Its not like it got deleted. 

People can throw a 'huffy' if they want, its up to them ... what IHE posted was a rumour (or perhaps more accurately a wind-up) and someone moved it to the rumours board. If it turns out to be true, we will move it back - like we did with other rumours  :004:

At the end of the day, its only a forum and not that important in most people's lives. I certainly have better things to do than chase around after individual posters apologising for the actions of others, especially when those actions are correct. It isnt going to bother me in the slightest if a few posters decide that their future lies elsewhere as you cant please everyone all of the time ... and there are some who you cant please any of the time !!

Both before we were made official in 2000 and since then, I used to think we could please everyone and I tried to do just that, only to get shot at from both sides on most occasions. Returning the site to unofficial status has meant that we have been able to relax a lot of the rules - or expectations is perhaps more accurate wording - we had imposed upon us. All we ask is that postings go in the right place and that they are not 'offensive' or contain things like links to illegal downloads of SPL copyrighted material. I dont think its too much to ask.

That is feckin slanderous and i am never feckin posting on here again. Where is Colin feckin Wilson when ya need him. Feck it - I am calling JOHN ROBB. Scared now ya bestards.

And what "****" posted fer me when I was pished. ????  :clapping04: :clapping04:

Jaggie feckin *******.  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

I was thinking of this recent post...... :015: :015:

Where have all ma old feckin mates and/or old adversaries feckin gone?

This site is feckin poorer fer ya?

Please post here fer yare feckin reasons or PM or e-mail me?

I AM FECKIN BORED AT TIMES AND AH FEKIN LOVE YA ALL AND MISS YA.

LIKE FECK          RSVP