FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fifa 11

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

I got fifa 11 this afternoon and am already 3rd in my Manager Mode, Caley season with my biggest win 9-1 v Hibs but one question, where can i find Stuart Duff because i can't find him and if i click the update transfers option it asks me to go online so how do i go online on the wii or would i have to connect the laptop to my wii?

So loving the game, i have even created myself for the Street football as well but this is more difficult as you only control yourself but despite that i have scored 4 goals already, not bad for a left back :).

Guest Mahonio

my biggest win 9-1 v Hibs

What skill level do you have it on?

I got a booster that made every shot go in, i usually don't score more than 3 without this one off booster.

Guest Mahonio

serious question... whats the point in buying the game and then using cheats, such as boosters, to guarentee you score goals everytime? must admit i prefer sensible soocer on the mega drive myself... ha! :thumbup:

Using boosters isn't a cheat, you get them everytime you pass a task which you set your team eg. If you say "we will win the match", if you successfully win then you get boosters, i don't think ou can ignore them, you have to pick 2. They are usually Keeper boost which makes your goalie make ggod saves, health boost which clears up injuries quicker. Have you got me or shall i explain more :biggrin: ?

Edited by Mahonio

• 2 weeks later...

Using boosters isn't a cheat, you get them everytime you pass a task which you set your team eg. If you say "we will win the match", if you successfully win then you get boosters, i don't think ou can ignore them, you have to pick 2. They are usually Keeper boost which makes your goalie make ggod saves, health boost which clears up injuries quicker. Have you got me or shall i explain more :biggrin: ?

Don't explain it to us, explain it to Terry, I can't believe he hasn't been making use of these boosters. :irritated:

Guest Mahonio

Anyone know of a decent RB or Centre half because McCann has done nothing for me, i could move Tokes there but that would just disrupt my team?

Guest Mahonio

I signed Paul Caddis from Swindon as a replacement for Kevin McCann and now am looking to by Morimoto from Catania to replace either Michael Paton or Andy Jackson but he will probably only play European games for me.

In case you are interested to hear my record as manager it is: 1 SPL title, 2 Europa League wins (back to back), 2 Scottish Cups (also back to back) and a Super Cup win :twothumbsup: .

Only target for me now is a Champions League win and i have achieved everything possible.

I'm ICT and currently joint top with Hearts after 5 matches. 3 wins and 2 draws, conceding once. I play on Pro but going to move to a higher level if i win the league at the end of the season. I agree McCann has been playing rubbish for me also, but i don't make any signings in my first season.

Anyone play Fifa 11 on Xbox Live and up for a game sometime?

• 1 month later...