FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Matchday Thread: ICT -V- Motherwell

Scotty

Decided to go shopping for underwear rather than listen to this as we always seem to lose when I listen to games I'm not at live. Same old. I can only assume Duncan is injured? He had another excellent game last week and the twice he's been dropped previously this season our performances have dipped.

It must be desperate being an Aberdeen supporter today. Can't decide if this is good or bad for us for Tuesday's game.

Come on. Be fair. There was a light covering of dew on the Parkhead grass this morning. Rory McArdle plays better on a dry pitch, so it's not really something that you can blame the manager for. Besides which, Pawlett wasn't available, so he would have made the difference between a hammering and an away win.

McGhee takes none of the blame.

:sad: poor home form continues

It was third placed team we were playing, and it was only a freak goal that was the difference. So its not that bad. Could be worse...could be a Dons fan!!!

I only put it that way cause I don't like getting beat, not downheartened though as you said they are in third place plus they had won 4 out of 5 away this season if I'm right?

If I was a Dons fan though I'd be wanting McGhee out now, it doesn't matter who you play or the injuries etc you have a 9v0 defeat is undefendable ................... or as they showed today no defence at all lol

Am so keen to hear Mcghee's response on the radio...provided he is still in the job. Good enuff for him, them man is a grade 1 plank! PS...hope your call is on, but dont think it is :(

Richard Gordon seemed to suggest Your Call was on and Jim Traynor was in the Sportsound studio early so I assume he's not gone out on strike.

Glad to hear Hartley was sent off today, if that means he'll automatically miss the midweek game.