FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sam Allardyce sacked

caleymore

Another strange one. Blackburn are a team who have consistently performed at a higher level than you would expect for a town of that size. Blackburn had a good season last year and are mid table this year so I wonder just what the new owners expect. I thought Allardyce was the right man for the job and just like Pardew at Newcastle, the new manager is going to have to do a very good job indeed to convince the fans that he is the right man for the job.

A brilliant comment below the story:

Maybe he could be promoted to the board at Venky's Poultry? Oh, yeah, he's not qualified to be in the Poultry industry. And the Venky's people are not qualified to be firing and hiring football club managers.

Sums it all up!

Apparently the crazy owners at Blackburn were also demanding a 4th placed finish to get them Champions League football. Not likely to happen when your team has the likes of Jason Roberts and Keith Andrews.

Terrible decision

What would these new Indian owners know about running a Football Club anyway ?

Blackburn is a small Town , so they are "punching above their weight" so to speak .

Be a bit like ICTFC giving Butcher the flick I think :blink: