FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kenny Miller

Granty24

http://news.bbc.co.u...ers/9349550.stm

Looks like he's off to Birmingham. He's tried twice in the Premiership and not had too much success, will this be third time lucky? Can't see it myself, can't even see him being a regular, especially as McFadden is nearing a return.

If a bid for Goodwillie has been turned down cause they want 1.5million for him, surely they will knock on Rooneys door. I just hope they prefer the look of Conner!!

If I was any half of the Old Filth, I'd rather have Sammon warming the bench than Rooney. The boy's a brute, and our defence just couldn't cope with him a couple of weeks back. Hopefully he puts in a good shift against them on Monday night.

Hope they perfer the look of Salmon to Rooney, but posted this elsewhere with the lack of funds at Ibrox if KM goes we should be a bit worried. All we can do is hope that if Adam leaes we get enough money and the board go after Griffiths from Dundee.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure they've got a legal argument for withholding Stewarts wages, maybe the signing fee covers any injury pay or their insurers are holding back for non-disclosure of pre-conditions? Who knows? I still think it's a good move for Miller, ?2.5M for a year can't be bad.