FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Caley away kit

Jaggie994

92 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new away strip?

2. 2. Are you likely to buy it?

Hmmmm I'm not sure, I think it's the arms that do it wish they had of been red or blue to match the collar, black just looks a bit out of place. Don't get me wrong I like it but not sure I love it if thaty makes sense.

I'll still buy it though, anything to support the club.

• Agree 1

I find it a bit "meh" to be honest. Nothing really new with this one. Yes I know it's a football kit and it's unlikely to be pioneering but a wee bit of imagination and thought could have gone into the process. That said my favourite ICT top of recent seasons was the black away top and that was hardly earth shattering!

Probably not likely to purchase this one. I might have another look at the Home top however.

• Agree 1

Wasn't too keen when I saw it at first however I bought mine today and it's grown on me. The sizes are also a better fit than the home top. Looking forward wearing it tomorrow night twothumbsup.gif

Edited by MissICT

Looks very much like a Rangers shirt to me. Not had a Caley shirt since the black one a few years ago so may still get it.

I agree that the collar makes this shirt typical to Rangers. I would have been happy cancelling out all blue and having a red and black collar.

I like most of the strip. I dont like the Black sleeves. It might have been ok without the red and blue elsewhere on the strip, but for my money, It is spoilt. Black and white= YES.....Black, WHITE, rED aND bLUE=No

• 1 month later...

Why make the sleeves black ? Would have been much better if they'd just left them white .

I agree the black sleeves look ridiculous

It would have looked slightly better without the black but its too like an Orc away strip for me

dougal