FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Come On County !

Kingsmills

Listened to the commentary on the net and thought that Chic did a sterling job, made the game sound pretty lively so well done to him for being fairly knowledgable and whipping up a frenzy on the wireless. Some of the Saturday guys take note.

TMFTJ... there's only one problem with that last post... the commentator was Bill Leckie! In fact I am in at the BBC just now lifting slices of Bill's excellent commentary to use in my sport review tomorrow morning.

I must add my sincere congratulations to Ross County. I am delighted for them. The two Highland teams which came into the SFL in 1994 certainly haven't disappointed.

the commentator was Bill Leckie!

That might explain the knowledge level and making it sound like he was remotely interested. Bill Leckie, the journo who actually has a clue (along with yourself & RG, Charles)

:010:

Gosh, he sounded remarkably like Chicster.  I missed the start when listening on the net and encountered some 'technical' difficulties and missed the intro's. However I thought the commentator did much better than some of the mundane efforts that we get on other weekends.

the commentator was Bill Leckie!

That might explain the knowledge level and making it sound like he was remotely interested. Bill Leckie, the journo who actually has a clue (along with yourself & RG, Charles)

I thought the commentary made it sound very exciting. Well done to the Tinks! Another blow against the Central Belt mafia.

Isn't it customary to get promoted the same season? They better get a move on then!