FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Positive vibes..The Times they are a'Changin'

Naelifts

Well I missed out on a trip to Glasgow due to work. If it had not been for that reason it may well have been for a host of easily accessed others. Such is my position with Scottish football/football in general these days. My love for ICT remains undiminished although, with Rosocoe being the only tangible link to 'the team I grew up with' ,even that may be a less than accurate statement.

What a pleasant change it was then to read such a host of positive comments regarding yesterdays' trip. The football was of a pleasing standard......the stewards allowed standing and generally stood back........the home support and atmosphere being praised by our travellers.....the players making an effort to say 'thanks' at the whistle.

I was invited to accompany some 'Tic supporting friends from my town to the newly decorated Celtic Supporters Social Club pre match. They assured me that it no longer hosts bands playing partisan battle songs and is an altogether more welcoming and pleasant place to congregate.

To quote a favourite troubadour.........might the Times be a'Changin'?

Now if we can only get another factor correct..........we may be getting somewhere. Alternatives may not be so attractive for so many . In the words of another famous American export we must ensure that 'The Price is Right'.

As it was, the situation, in my opinion , was fast becoming, 'Pointless'