FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for St. Mirren

Renegade

Same squad, different lineup:

Esson

Piermayr Tokely Golobart G.Shinnie

Davis Tansey Ross Foran

McKay Tade

Tade can work, but cant hit the target. McKay feeding off Tade's balls and finishing. Its evident from the chances we arent converting we need a finisher....McKay is the closest we have to this.

Edited by Kylef

Esson

Piermayr - Tokely - Golobart - Shinnie

Ross - Davis - Tansey

Tade - Sutherland

Foran

Going for the Xmas tree approach here. Two big, quick, skilful players that can batter away on the wings and in the middle all day long. Foran staying up front and bringing in other players. A midfield with a bit of passing ability to get the ball up. I think this might well be the way to go with the wingers out.

• Agree 1

I remember at a similar stage of the season when we were in the 1st div two years back and we were struggling for goals. I said start with rooney, give him a chance and step back and watch. He scored 3 that day. Towards the end of last season, sutherland looked very sharp and hungry for goals. If he starts against st mirren i predict fireworks