FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Super TOKELY Goes Brawlistic, sponser and ace ferocious.

EWS

Do you mean use my loaf?

No, I meant consult with Inverness's top legal team,  Messrs Sue, Grabbit & Runne..  :004:

Having seen what you can do with a sausage roll, whilst exposing yourself, I shudder to think what you might do with a loaf, especially a French one...... :017: :017:

No doubt there would be lots of crumbs involved...  :015: :015:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we are now aware that this matter may be taken further by the authorities we ask that users please exercise extreme caution when posting remarks on this thread that they cannot personally verify.

We remind users that while many of the comments that users make on this site are made in jest or as banter, ultimately you can be held responsible by the authorities for comments you have made.

In the event that charges are indeed laid against one or both parties involved in this matter the thread will be removed from view until the conclusion of any legal matters. We will at that point make a decision about whether to reinstate the thread or not.

Whilst you - the user - are responsible for what you post, we as site owners also have a responsibility to be mindful of what we allow, and also to protect ourselves, and this site policy is designed to protect us from any possible accusations of sub-judice, perversion of the course of justice etc.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Quite right Scotty but you'll need to remind one of your admins of this as Caley D on the Skippy thread is asking fellow fans to assist him in kidnapping a man and throwing him down a mineshaft,  the mans an absolute lunatic! as we all know there are no mineshafts in this area.

I Johnboy, catagorically state here & now... as God is my witness, on that Friday night in question, I did not see what the IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER did with that sausage roll, as he unashamedly displayed his tattoo to some startled regulars in the Innes pub, although I believe it may very well have contravened food hygeine regulations...

I have to confess that, at that precise moment my attention had been momentarily distracted by F*ballers wife & Loopy, who were displaying their wares, as it were... :010:

Anyone requiring further info please contact my legal team... Messrs Sue, Grabbit & Runne, Inverness.  :003: