FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Kiltwalk - a challenge to ICT supporters

TheKiltwalk

Hi folks

www.theKiltwalk.co.uk

The Kiltwalk is a new Scottish children's charity.

We're organising several sponsored walking events across Scotland and overseas in support of Scottish charities including:

CHAS

Aberlour Child Care Trust

CLIC Sargent

Tartan Army Children's Charity (TACC)

We're hoping to raise £250,000 in 2012 and our two main events this year are:

- 26 miles from Hampden to Loch Lomond, Easter Sunday 8th April

- A Speyside Kiltwalk, 26 miles from Buckie to Aberlour, Sunday 13th May

There are also shorter versions of both walks on the day

Teams are invited to take part and basically i'd like to challenge ICT supporters to raise a team for the Speyside Kiltwalk. We know you like a march......

We're going to ask the Club to support the event officially, hopefully with Mr Butcher taking part.

Teams can also nominate a local children's Charity to get 50% of the money they raise.

Registration is online at www.theKiltwalk.co.uk

Cheers

I'd love to do either, if not both of these events. However I'll not know participation until nearer the dates in question.

May 13th is the last day of the SPL season, and if ICT finish top 6, it'll be the last day for Highland March too...

I will, however, raise the issue with the Caley Thistle CLAN supporters at their next meeting to see if they perhaps want to set up a 'relay' team to cover the milage?