FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Its a date; Hibs Game moved

12th Man

Fixture list on this site and the official site was also updated with this info yesterday ........

incidentally ... for those taking part in the SPL Prediction League ... it should be noted that the Celtic/Dunfermline match scheduled for 17th March has been brought forward to 22nd February for the same reason as our Killie match has been moved. All fixtures up to the split have now been entered into SPL-PL and barring any more changes/postponements are correct and available to be predicted .......

• 3 weeks later...

April fool. the Hibs match has now been moved to 3pm on Sunday 1st April instead of a 12 pm ko

I feel sorry for the Hibs fans who have paid for train tickets back to Edinburgh thinking the game starts at 12. I see mentioned on p+b a whole family have shelled out for train tickets that will depart Inverness at 1520 after staying over night in Inverness. The game should never have been scheduled for 12 in the first place. The fans are never thought of.

April fool. the Hibs match has now been moved to 3pm on Sunday 1st April instead of a 12 pm ko

I feel sorry for the Hibs fans who have paid for train tickets back to Edinburgh thinking the game starts at 12. I see mentioned on p+b a whole family have shelled out for train tickets that will depart Inverness at 1520 after staying over night in Inverness. The game should never have been scheduled for 12 in the first place. The fans are never thought of.

I wouldn't think there's too many of them....the original time prevent them from getting a train up to the game in time for kick-off (and many complaints were received in that regard).

Not suggesting that excuses the constant messing around with fixture dates and times, but a midday kick-off was a ill thought out plan from the start and 3pm should suit more people.....even better if that had been 3pm on a Saturday!!!

I have just read in the Courier that the time of the Hibs game on 1st April has been switched from 12 noon to 3pm. I already had to re-arrange another event after the switch from the Saturday to the Sunday. Now the new time clashes with the re-arranged time of the other event! Aargh! I'm going to demand a refund on my season ticket for that game.