FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Anti County Feeling on CTO

dougal

I'm an ICT fan but I intend to take in at least two matches at Viccie Park next season. Might even have a pint in the Mallard

What teams are u watching them play against.

Sorry..............for those with no sense of humour I couldn't be ersed searching for the tongue in cheek smiley.............now to explain in more simple terms....I see both us and County finishing next season in the same half of the league so we will have at least two games against them at Viccie park.

Like it or not I'm Nottingham Forest and ICT although I seriously am questioning the latter with some of the roasters on here

Dougal

Are you sure it's not really Notts C*unty now?

And are you seriously expecting anyone to believe you are questioning your support of ICT because of the hard time some of the CTO members give you on this forum? Those who give you a hard time certainly will not question their loyalty to ICT just because other fans disagree with what they say from time to time? Change your loyalty to C*unty and you will of course confirm that those who have a go at you were right all along. Show a bit more support for ICT and you won't get roasted all the time.

But back to your original post. Alex is right - it's just banter. It's a love hate relationship with County - you love them and we hate them.

• Agree 1

I'm sure I can see Spud the Piper, and his brother Maris. And there is royalty too, King Edward and Duke of York, and there are one or two roasters in there as well.

Yes Dude, I can see the resemblance.