FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT squad 2012-13

Extremely dissapointed losing Hayes to Aberdeen, really thought he would have shown more ambition than that.

I can see why Tade moved, he wont be on much more than he was here in terms of wages but the lure of playing in Europe is one i can fully understand.

Wonder if our club will ever realise that offering 1 year deals and waiting till their contract expires before offering them a new deal is getting us nowhere and if we continue to do it then we will get relegated sooner rather than later. TB said last year that he wanted to rebuild the team (which he did to a lot of grumbles) and then retain them at the end of this season so that we can push on. It is blatantly clear that this has not worked due to the majority of the team being able to speak to other clubs after 6 months of signing. Hope lessons have been learned and now it is pretty much back to square one and we are going to have a pretty big rebuilding job on our hands again this year

Have to say that todays news has left me very down about next season. I have real fears about our survival in the league next year

• Agree 4

Agree that 1 year deals are a huge problem, St Johnstone a club with a similar size of crowds to ourselves have offered Tade a 2 year deal and who can blame him for accepting that.

In terms of fanbase St J are a smaller team than us with smaller crowds so much so they are actually going to knock down a stand so they can sell the land for a new road. They are offering a two year deal to Tade and Scobie but I believe Miller is only a one year deal. That aside they are spending some cash on the hope of earning a few more quid with european match.

Personally, I see both St J and Aberdeen fighting at the bottom next season.

Guess nobody put together a compilation of Tade's misses? That would have surely deterred anyone from signing him.

Again it would appear a desire for more money. You could play the Europe card but it is highly unlikely they will play more than 2 games.

In all seriousness good luck to Tade but like Jonny i think another season here would have seen better teams take an intrest in him if he had replicated some of the good form he had shown.

With Tade gone, Hayes as good as gone and ICT looking weaker and weaker for next season as time goes on, all we need to hear now is that Butcher's resigned, Malpas has taken over and that will be relegation confirmed!

Ten4 regarding the P & J recession answer being page 3 girls, they would be better with fresh ewe's every day, and the 'mutton dressed as lamb' page 7.

When you think about it, we look like we are going to have another rebuilding job ahead of us, Tansey, Tade, Hayes and not forgetting Proc. But we are then going to give new players the chance to impress and better their predesessors. Most seem upset at Tade leaving, 9 goal hitman, yet most of us think he should have scored 20 plus with the chances he had last season. Tansey came with a glowing reputation and a nose for goals, which he only partly showed although he was fairly decent. Jonny will be missed, but he can be hot and cold. All these players are taking a chance, as the new team they are going to may take ages and ages to gel, as they too are having wholesale changes. The bottom 10 are having massive changes this summer, and the promoted one has lost 3 regulars already. We are all in the same boat as it were, and who knows what will happen, Jonny gets injured early on, Tade continues to fluff when he has time to think, Hibs struggle again, Dons continue to dazzle under Pa Broon, Midden lost their legend and star Hasselbank, Killie continue to pass pass pass misplace pass, Hearts drop their good players, St J rebuild and cant gel, Arabs lose our ex trialist and others and also shop in England div2, Well crash and burn after Champs league July elimination, and Rangers are taken to task by FIFA nolikey their non footie court involvement. Which leaves Celtic at the top and County in their caravans

• Agree 3