Greg Tansey (joined Stevenage 3-year contract - 25-May-12) - GONE

Gregory Tade (joined St.Johnstone 2-year contract - 30-May-12) - GONE

Billy McKay (announced signed 2-year contract - 01-Jun-12) - STAY

Kenny Gillet

David Proctor - not offered new contract - RELEASED

Jonny Tuffey - not offered new contract - RELEASED

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back
Updated List

May be wrong but I don't think Hogg has ever signed on for this season. Meekings was signed for two years so he'll be about next season.

Edited by TerryMo

All of the OP's list are signed as well as Meekings.

From whats been said Esson, McKay, Hayes and Tansey have been offered 2 year deals while Tade has been offered a 12 month extension.

We know from twitter that Proctor and Tuffey are departing while it was confirmed the 3 loan players have returned to their parent clubs.

Everyone else is in the limbo it would seem.

Did Owain Tudur Jones ever sign his deal? It was mentioned he was getting one and he was keen to stay, but I'm not sure if he ever actually did.

Dunno. Seem to remember reading something lately stating that he wanted to stay but was worried that he wouldnt be offered a new deal.

I don't think Christ is signed either. I know an extension was mentioned at rhe time but I don't think it was signed.

christ would be a great signing now if he got a cruciate injury perhaps it would only be a case of 3 day to recover :hiding02:

• Agree 8

I don't think Christ is signed either. I know an extension was mentioned at rhe time but I don't think it was signed.

christ would be a great signing now if he got a cruciate injury perhaps it would only be a case of 3 day to recover :hiding02:

Oops! That was some typo lol

• Agree 2

But like many footballers, he's just not as good as his father.

• Agree 7

Chris was given an extension when he went out injured

I think he was offered a deal but I don't remember him ever signing it. I also see from Twitter that he's moving house and is currently down South.

Christ, yeah he might restore some faith in the team. I heard he can move around the pitch in mysterious ways but doesn't deal with crosses well.

• Agree 4

According to today's Courier article the following ten players contracts expire at the end of May with some having been offered new contracts (but not all) following player meeting's yesterday morning:

Ryan Esson (announced signed 2 year contract - 17-May-12)

Thomas Piermayr

Ross Tokely

Owain Tudur Jones

Chris Hogg

Jonny Hayes

Greg Tansey (joined Stevenage 3-year deal 25-May-12)

Gregory Tade

Billy McKay

Kenny Gillet

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

I have a concern that there may be a power struggle between Terry and Jesus - and there is no way that Terry would welcome God after the helping hand that he gave to Maradonna.