FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT squad 2012-13

That's a surprise, I expected him to jump at the chance to stay at this level. Maybe he's thinking his hometown team Nantes haven't done so well recently and he can replace Sylvain Wiltord if the right people get to see his goal at Motherwell.

Should one of us stick a compilation of his worst misses up on You Tube? What's the maximum file size?

• Agree 3

He has stated before he dreamed of playing for an old firm team or playing in lique 1 in France in the future. It's no surprise if he is looking to sign for a French team but I think he will need to stay another year before anyone really notices him.

Apparently, Tade's looking for a team if France before he will sign for ICT.

Is there any truth in this before casting an opinion, I heard this morning that Alan McGregor will be the only 1st team player remaining at Rangers, doesnt mean theres any truth in it.

According to today's P&J, Piermayr and Gillet have both been offered new deals. It also says that Butcher already has a new sub-keeper lined up and hopes to have a couple more players signed up within the next few weeks.

Edited by Renegade

According to today's P&J, Piermayr and Gillet have both been offered new deals. It also says that Butcher already has a new sub-keeper lined up and hopes to have a couple more players signed up within the next few weeks.

Unless all of those who are currently out of contract and are not already away sign new contracts, Butcher is going to need more than just a couple more players signed up in the next few weeks.

Yep it does......it says that Tade has indicated that after six years playing in Scotland he's thinking of going back home.

Of course it does - nothing to do with him feeling that he has been constantly played out of position, often made a scapegoat, dropped and started again on a regular basis and not played to his strengths.

• Agree 2

Yep it does......it says that Tade has indicated that after six years playing in Scotland he's thinking of going back home.

Of course it does - nothing to do with him feeling that he has been constantly played out of position, often made a scapegoat, dropped and started again on a regular basis and not played to his strengths.

And you know this how?

And you know this how?

Because he/she is omniscient?

Is there any truth in this before casting an opinion, I heard this morning that Alan McGregor will be the only 1st team player remaining at Rangers, doesnt mean theres any truth in it.

It was in last Tuesday's Courier apparently.

Pleased Gillet has been offered terms, he has been a consistent performer throughout the season and given the way our defence is looking come pre season i think its essential we keep him.

Piermayr has been unfortunate. He has been in and out of the team all season but he didnt have the benefit of a full pre season under his belt last year. If he stays on and remains fit i can see him eventually making the right back position his own.

And you know this how?

Because he/she is omniscient?

Huisdean - it is what one would call an educated assumption and there is an evident feel of possibility about it. I also have to concede that inherent omniscience is just beyond my grasp but self-transcedence, growth and a closeness to others has brought it within my reach.

DOH - the senile owd quine understands the omniscience post but not the three lettered one !!

allo_allo_az.jpg

Vive is the subjunctive French interjection for the verb "to live" - literally translated as "Long Live".

I used La instead of Le because the attachment to the place, in my opinion, is feminine due to the questionable sexuality of the inhabitants (e,g. Alex McLeod)

Perf is a jocular derivative of the town called Perth - the one in Scotland, not Australia.

The situation behind the three words was a response to the apparent doubts suggested by Whooshdain and yer good self that the only reason that Tade would leave ICT would be to return to France when the grenouille was planning to go to Saint Johnstone rather than Saint Etienne.

DOH - the senile owd quine understands the omniscience post but not the three lettered one !!

allo_allo_az.jpg

Vive is the subjunctive French interjection for the verb "to live" - literally translated as "Long Live".

I used La instead of Le because the attachment to the place, in my opinion, is feminine due to the questionable sexuality of the inhabitants (e,g. Alex McLeod)

Perf is a jocular derivative of the town called Perth - the one in Scotland, not Australia.

The situation behind the three words was a response to the apparent doubts suggested by Whooshdain and yer good self that the only reason that Tade would leave ICT would be to return to France when the grenouille was planning to go to Saint Johnstone rather than Saint Etienne.

If your going to make such derogitory statements then at least have the decency to spell my name right. It MacLeod

Edited by Alex MacLeod

allo_allo_az.jpg

Point at any post where I gave an opinion about Tade at all, pretty please....so the bit I didn't understand was the Huissean/Oddquine reference...or do you think Oddquine is, given your spelling problems, an alternative way to spell the nick of whoever did express doubts re Tade, along with Huisdean.

BTW, I expressed doubts about your level of omniscience.

Thank gawd for the moderators - you always get these troublemakers who try and divert the flow of the thread. I would have thought that it was merely polite to respond in name to those who were clearly engaging in a conversation about the manner of Gregory Tade's potential departure to foreign lands - and hence the attempt to bring a bit of humour is yet again turned in to yet another witchhunt and doubt casting on my metempsychosis.

My apologies to Mr MacLeod though - another diligent and accomplished moderator.

In respect of the squad lets hope that there is some sort of statement provided after the deadline.

Theres an article in todays Press and Journal about Tade, sounds like it is a straight choice between us and St Johnstone. Tade mentions playing in Europe being a big draw but also says that he would like to repay the faith that Mr Butcher showed in him. 50/50 where he ends up next season

No online link yet