FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Happy Xmas Cally

Guest prendergast

Guest prendergast

Evening lads Sheffield Wednesday fan here...I see Cally are 5/1 to win tonight and its my turn for the pub bet....10 of us put 50p in...and fiver is to be placed on a bet each Wednesday...now i'm not a proper gambler and can't be arsed with the 10p doubles an' such...so i'm lumping it on your mob..best of luck tonight...and good luck for the rest of the season...

P.S "Supercallygoballisticcelticareatrocious" is still the best football headline...ever..

When we beat Celtic in the cup everyone predicted a big humping by Celtic but Barry ignored the script. Tonight many preople are predicting a big humping so your money may be a wise investment especially if Denzil starts scoring again and Bayne plays like he normally does agaianst Rangers - most of his goals (2 that is) have been against Rangers. Here's hoping we'll be dancing in the Streets of Caledonia tronight.

Guest prendergast

....oh and by the way it is Caley, not Cally, not Caleidh and certainly not Kayleigh. Enjoy!

If I were you I would invest your winnings on Falkirk beating us this Saturday 2-0 and St Mirren doing the double over us.

Sorry about my bad Scottish...anyway Caley..well done..and thanks...its not my turn for a few weeks..so i can rest on my laurels..its easy this betting lark...I'll buy[you all a drink...

next time we play each other