n : a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions

differing from his own

bigoted (http://definr.com/bigoted)

adj : blindly and obstinately attached to some creed or opinion

and intolerant toward others; "a bigoted person"; "an

outrageously bigoted point of view"

bigotry (http://definr.com/bigotry)

n : the intolerance and prejudice of a bigot [syn: dogmatism]

Oh dear. I think that this is simply indicative of the hostility that we can expect tonight as there is little doubt that we are to blame for the rangers current predicament. The club is as convinced of this as the OP, their ticketing strategy for tonight seems to be to earn enough income from the game to cover costs, and release the vast bulk of tickets as complimentaries. This ensures that they don't have to share any gate receipts with us, and that will properly punish us. Of course, if our small club status and precarious financial situation (after all, we should be out of business already) means that we do suffer, all the better because we deserve it.

Of course none of this is accurate or true, and I can see that. If evidence arises that changes the picture, I will make judgements according to the weight of that evidence.

But the rangers? they continue to bully, intimidate, manipulate the truth and scapegoat others for a situation that was truly of their own design and which predicated liquidation. That, my friend the OP, is bigotry.

• Agree 6

Typical OF response - Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Given the bile posted on every Sevco messgaeboard I've ever viewed I would suggest you need to have a look closer to home before accusing others of bigotry.

oh dry yer eyes Chizzer. As mentioned elsewhere, our editorial team always produce tongue in cheek articles. This is not the official site, it is a fans site, and we encourage the fans to get involved with fanzine style articles. This particular article is neither offensive, nor bigoted - consider yourself lucky you are not Ross C*unty !!! (PS: only 1 G in bigot, unlike the EBTs - allegedly :tongueincheek: [that was humour too in case you wonder - hence the tongue in cheek smiley])

Want the official preview which is far less humorous, but nonetheless interesting? here it is: http://ictfc.com/matches/previews/674-preview-rangers-v-ict-scl-cup

As to the other points you raise in your post and comments on the front page:

We dont hate Rangers, they are largely irrelevant to us as fans. Sure, their demise - at the hands of those in (financial) charge at Ibrox over many years rather than officials or fans of any other club - affects our club financially, but like the others, and like the new owners of your club, we have to suck it up, move on, and do the best for our own club .....

Your unintentional irony is also not lost on me .... you talk about us not respecting a team 3 leagues below us in the article comments on the front page, then mention our "little club" like your patting us on the head ... pot and feckin kettle dont you think !!!

• Agree 1

Jeez, humour bypass yet again from another Sevconian. Are they all the most humourless group of people on the planet at the moment? Dare say there will be a thread on Comedy website of the year, RangersMedia, about how hard done by Sevco are, on CTO. Cant tell at moment as I don't seem to be able to get on it. Hope they fix it soon, I enjoy my daily giggle on there.

Jeez, humour bypass yet again from another Sevconian. Are they all the most humourless group of people on the planet at the moment? Dare say there will be a thread on Comedy website of the year, RangersMedia, about how hard done by Sevco are, on CTO. Cant tell at moment as I don't seem to be able to get on it. Hope they fix it soon, I enjoy my daily giggle on there.

Thought I would have a look and searched to be sure I had the right address, look what I foundpost-3904-0-29604700-1351722467_thumb.pn

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

• Agree 2