FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

3-3 Cup highlights!

BornCaley

Still trying to work out what was the best bit.  The goals, the comeback or his greetin puss. They were the best team they played by far the best . Their players were far better stronger fitter faster and better disciplined..........and of course better led.    And they still couldnt beat us.....and they havent since Adam was in short trousers....

Life`s a b1tch Derek....is it not ?  

probably the best game of my life.

i remember shouting at the folk who were leaving early, after brittains goal. ''where the f*ck yous going?!!'' i think were the words.

i knew. :lol:

Can't stand people who leave early! No excuses. Even if we are 5-0 down, you never leave your men behind!

• Agree 1

I was on the brink of tears at full time. From condemning my team to what looked like a certain, sucker punch defeat to the joy of snatching a result in the matter of a minute, saw away about half my life in that moment...pride of the highlands!

• Agree 1

The day we WON 3-3 :D

And yes luke I remember you shouting that. However the funniest bit of all was after the 'melee', I turned around and saw you standing behind the barrier thinking "how the hell did he get there"

Desperation to sheer delight in 30 seconds, got to love Caley (Y)

• Agree 1