FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cheating Clubs

draganict

On Twitter in November 2011 I posted that Rangers, Hearts and Dunfermline would soon enter administration. I have it on good authority that if Kilmarnock do not have a really good start to the season and bring in large crowds then they could be in administration or liquidation by Xmas. The chairman of Killie fans trust agrees with this view.

The signing of the St Mirren 1st team keeper, the signing of the ICT 1st team keeper, attempted signing of Henning Berg are all signs of the last throw of the dice prior to a swift demise.

Teams such as Hearts (signed 2 liverpool players days before our Semi Final to cheat us) must be brought to justice for operating their clubs with money that they do not have.

Totally agree with this one hundred percent! If you cant pay your own players (hearts), why should Liverpool pay two for you just so you can get to a cup final. I totally agree that Killie will be in trouble this season especially after that start vs aberdeen they looked like a poor side. Teams like this should be punished far greater like Livi and Dunfermline cheated us out of promotions several times and they are getting back on track scot free.

and remember if Wiggy Milne in the Seagull Slum pops his clogs the sheep shaggers could also die. I have heard that he has now stopped paying the interest on their huge debt until he gets his own way on selling the dump on the beach.

We will play teams that are run honestly and ethically that do not have self centred egotistical directors. Is it really fair that some clubs gain success by spending money that they don't have whilst putting small suppliers and businesses down by not paying them.

When all teams are playing on a level playing field we will see how good Hearts, Kilmarnock, Aberdeen, Dunfermline, Dundee United, Gretna, Livingston etc really are!!!!

Look what has happened to Falkirk (who relegated us) since they started only spending what they could afford.

Again to show my unpopularity

I don't agree with loan players, unless it's an emergency goalkeeper sanctioned by the league or SFA or whatever acronym they are using these days to run Scottish football.

The only reason to loan  players is to get an advantage over other clubs who pay for their players.  The number of loan players is growing with big clubs with high wages sending high profile earners all over Europe. Joey Barton was a prime example last year. Basically if you cant afford em, don't sign em

Joey Barton scenarios are not always the case Laurence. We loan out players just as much as we take some on loan. Often its players who need a bit of game time but cant be fitted into their clubs current squad. They go for the experience and come back to try and fight for a place. Loan players are not always free either. Often the club borrowing will pay towards the players wages.

if Kilmarnock go then perhaps Reguero returns and thats why Terry only gave Brill till January re other thread Esson v Brill.Just a thought!

Borja Perez joins Tenerife. Shame for toni. :D

We will play teams that are run honestly and ethically that do not have self centred egotistical directors. Is it really fair that some clubs gain success by spending money that they don't have whilst putting small suppliers and businesses down by not paying them.

When all teams are playing on a level playing field we will see how good Hearts, Kilmarnock, Aberdeen, Dunfermline, Dundee United, Gretna, Livingston etc really are!!!!

Look what has happened to Falkirk (who relegated us) since they started only spending what they could afford.

Lets not forget that had David Sutherland not come along with a plan that would rid us of our debt we could just as easily be on that list you quote.

Lets not forget that had David Sutherland not come along with a plan that would rid us of our debt we could just as easily be on that list you quote.

The difference is that our debt is of a manageable level not like Killie £13m, Dunfermline £22m, Hearts £28m etc etc. 

I believe that our club is managed prudently and with a good degree of financial governance. When have we ever forced a supplier into liquidation like the clubs I have quoted? I have evidence of many examples of these clubs forcing honest suppliers and their employees into hardship.

Long may we refrain from splashing the cash on overpaid "stars" that would threaten our future.