FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MP3 Players

RiG

I have an iRiver H10. I won't get into an argument over why it is so much better than everything else (kidding! :wink: ) but I love it loads. Weighs in at 6Gb so holds plenty of songs for Away days or the train journey through to I to tha S Inverness when i can't be arsed listening to Caley Girl. Radio as well as text and photo browsing facilities (Why? Feck knows!).

I love it much and call it Ian the iRiver. If only it was Black then I would be even more happy with it :)

Currently most played on it are the following bands

PANIC!, Editors, Subways and Angels & Airwaves.

No, that's one of your illegal immigrant staff charging the battery of your new motor.

Back to the original subject, I recently bought this great new player. I particularly like how it doesn't need batteries plus the tasteful and understated ear-piece receives a lot of favourable comments at the lunch club.

3116-17.jpg

FWIW?! Is that a word? What is it with young people nowadays and all their abbreviations? No wonder people can't pass Higher English these days. Wow, that makes me sound like an old fuddy-duddy.

So you should appologise to Chalie. You made fun of his appearance and called him a bully. I purely gave Ian (Ian smells!) constructive criticism, maybe he'll pay attention and sing some more lyrically fantastic songs. Hehe!

FWIW - For What It's Worth. AFAIK I only queried why he had hair so I didn't really make fun of his appearence. You and Charlie ganged up and made fun of Ian for his limited (IYO) musical taste but like many things you gotta give him time to learn and appreciate all that is out there 3399-10.gif

I bet you stole his lunch money as well!

ARGH!! God **** abbreviations. Why don't you just write it out in full, it makes for much better English?!

And as for stealing his lunch money, Charlie and I are people with morals, we wouldn't resort to such actions just to get one up on your silly little MP3 player; for that is all yours is, a device, whereas mine is more than that! Huh!

• 2 weeks later...