FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICTFC Squad Update 21/22/23/

tm4tj

We've got enough for a team now All these names are already in this seasons squad

Keith BRAY
David CARSON
Zak DELANEY
Aaron DORAN
Wallace DUFFY
Cameron HARPER
Lewis HYDE
Roddy MACGREGOR
Cameron MACKAY
Lewis NICOLSON
Max RAM
Mark RIDGERS
STRACHAN
Sean WELSH

12 minutes ago, Robert said:

Unclear whether his contract expires this year or next. Hopefully next!!

Well, according to the list of players and when their contracts were up, that was posted earlier in this thread, Nathan Shaw's contract was up in May 2023, and his name has been missing from kept lists and released list, very strange!

19 minutes ago, Jaggernaut said:

Well, according to the list of players and when their contracts were up, that was posted earlier in this thread, Nathan Shaw's contract was up in May 2023, and his name has been missing from kept lists and released list, very strange!

NFICT

(Normal For ICT)

• Agree 1

Do other clubs behave like this? Statement in reply to Shane Sutherland, advising of players who have been offered contracts but haven't signed up yet, stating Billy Mckay offered a new deal on reduced terms. All very bizarre and more negativity. 

Don't know Scot Gardiner, main opinion of him is from Wyness Shuffle podcasts where he comes across as a bit of an arrogant and huffy man who would not be very approachable. 

Being tipped towards not renewing my season ticket as don't like the way the club is run or how it communicates very poorly with us fans. 😢 

• Agree 3

I’m sure someone will tell me I’ve got players in wrong position ect … theirs always someone, feel free to swap players for others 🙂  , but at a very quick glance this is a likely Squad for next season with the players we have already.

Assuming McKay and Devine sign new contracts which I think they will , and that Allardice and Samuels are away. Like rumours suggest.

We are significantly weaker than last year and have next to zero depth , we’re going to need a good window! Needing at least a 

. Striker 

. RB/LB

. Right winger 

.CM /AM

BB1DCB4D-8200-438E-8967-83EA48AC4BDD.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jaggernaut said:

This is what the club said when he signed:

https://ictfc.com/nathan-shaw-signs-for-ictfc/ 

Normally if the deal is more than one year (eg Delaney or Ram) they give the number of years, but they didn’t for Shaw, so we don’t know his situation.

• Agree 1

Yeah I did some googling on Shaw and couldn’t find any reliable mention of contract term anywhere.

I’d forgotten we got him from AFC Fylde - a good bit of recruitment, finding a bit of a gem way down the pyramid. We’ll need more like that this summer.

• Agree 3

24 minutes ago, STFU said:

Are all the fans who were against replacing Dodds because there are no better options out there of the same opinion when it comes to our CEO?

If not, who would they suggest?

Couldn’t care less about the non footballing staff at the club if honest.

• Sad 3

14 hours ago, ICTPaisley said:

Unfortunately the CEO and Board are instrumental in the fiscal stability, direction and what players the club can retain (spend on), bring in (buy), coach (cost of coaches, pitches & kit etc), and the clubs reputation on how they treat players. Rightly or wrongly this week for example!

So it’s directly related to what the quality of happens on the park and therefore a legitimate point to raise given the recent performance of the board/CEO over the past two seasons.

There is a shelf life for everything and it’s normally based on performance.  

Edited by big cherly
  • Agree 3
  • Well Said 1

11 hours ago, ICTPaisley said:

Bet they are happy then as it mirrors their contempt for fans and is a green light to do whatever they want without question. Although reading on here seems you're not a minority.

• Well Said 1

20 hours ago, STFU said:

Are all the fans who were against replacing Dodds because there are no better options out there of the same opinion when it comes to our CEO?

If not, who would they suggest?

Roy McGregor - he owns most of the Longman anyway and he buys up clapped out businesses and absorbs them into his group. 
ICT could become a feeder team for Coonty. We get financial stability, he gets our promising young players.

it’s a Win - Win!! 

Edited by big cherly
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, big cherly said:

Roy McGregor - he owns most of the Longman anyway and he buys up clapped out businesses and absorbs them into his group. 
ICT could become a feeder team for Coonty. We get financial stability, he gets our promising young players.

it’s a Win - Win!! 

You've taken that too far 🤨

• Funny 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, big cherly said:

Unfortunately the CEO and Board are instrumental in the fiscal stability, direction and what players the club can retain (spend on), bring in (buy), coach (cost of coaches, pitches & kit etc), and the clubs reputation on how they treat players. Rightly or wrongly this week for example!

So it’s directly related to what the quality of happens on the park and therefore a legitimate point to raise given the recent performance of the board/CEO over the past two seasons.

There is a shelf life for everything and it’s normally based on performance.  

I absolutely get it, but it doesn’t interest me and nothing I do is going to change that.

I love my club because of the football and I’m only interested in that, the political side of the senior hierarchy is actually quite boring to me.

11 hours ago, ICTPaisley said:

I absolutely get it, but it doesn’t interest me and nothing I do is going to change that.

I love my club because of the football and I’m only interested in that, the political side of the senior hierarchy is actually quite boring to me.

Sheer bliss !! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Rumours that Fleetwood Town are interested in Nathan Shaw 👎

I think he’s from that area as he started with Blackpool as a kid and was at AFC Fylde before joining us.

Hopefully he is under contact for next season but if Fleetwood are sniffing around he may not be, although that would be strange as noted earlier in the thread given he’s on neither the list being spoken to about new contracts or the list of those released. 

2 hours ago, Robert said:

I think he’s from that area as he started with Blackpool as a kid and was at AFC Fylde before joining us.

Hopefully he is under contact for next season but if Fleetwood are sniffing around he may not be, although that would be strange as noted earlier in the thread given he’s on neither the list being spoken to about new contracts or the list of those released. 

Maybe ICT should 'email' him and ask him if he's contracted to 2024 or not!! 😃

• Funny 2

Pleased to see Danny re-signing but just realised that, to the best of our collective knowledge, apart from Lewis Nicolson the entire squad is out of contract from May 2024.

You'd imagine one or two new recruits might be handed 2 year contracts but next Summer is going to be brutal in terms of turnover.

Meanwhile Dodds gets a 2 year contract until 2025....go figure 😬

• tm4tj unpinned this topic